WNF Thread: Ravens @ Steelers - RG3 comeback tour begins (and ends)

Broncofan

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Steelers are really going to have overcome adversity to win this game. Really terrible for their team how it kept getting postponed.

They were being massive ******* about it. Yes, this is on the Ravens huge, but when players opted in for this season, it was with the knowledge that flexibility was key.  Booger of all people said this and got **** on because the internet is awful. 

I wonder if the Steelers will attempt to set some records in this game or just go up by a few TDs and chill.

They should be able to set the biggest yardage differential record although I don’t know what it is. A bunch of other ones would have to be targeted.

7 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

I wonder if the Steelers will attempt to set some records in this game or just go up by a few TDs and chill.

They should be able to set the biggest yardage differential record although I don’t know what it is. A bunch of other ones would have to be targeted.

The Steelers are a 10 point favorite, last I saw, and should win this game fairly easily but lets not go overboard. I don't think they will double the Ravens yards (like the Ravens did the previous meeting) or anything crazy. This Ravens team could probably still beat the Jets.

The Steelers won the previous game because Jackson turned the ball over 4 times. They can't rely on that this time 😁