WNF Thread: Ravens @ Steelers - RG3 comeback tour begins (and ends)

Broncofan

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

The Steelers are a 10 point favorite, last I saw, and should win this game fairly easily but lets not go overboard. I don't think they will double the Ravens yards (like the Ravens did the previous meeting) or anything crazy. This Ravens team could probably still beat the Jets.

The Steelers won the previous game because Jackson turned the ball over 4 times. They can't rely on that this time 😁

gettyimages-1025451572-e1535833494376.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1

41 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

The Ravens don't seem to be maximizing the competitive advantage of forcing all these delays.

Did they not make the drive? I know they couldn't fly with the team but not sure why they wouldn't be playing today, or at least available.

25 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Steelers fans...does this mean more to you than usual Ravens games? 

Remain undefeated, the COVID thing, tied in the series all time  etc ? 

for me not really. winning will feel whatever, but losing would be annoying tho.

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Baltimore Ravens - We're Having Fun Out There 🤣 @RGIII GIF by ghostmav |  Gfycat

This gif perfectly represents why 99% of humanity hates that cocky kid who sucks but thinks he's sweet at _______________. The other 1% are that cocky kid who sucks but thinks he's sweet at ______________.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This gif perfectly represents why 99% of humanity hates that cocky kid who sucks but thinks he's sweet at _______________. The other 1% are that cocky kid who sucks but thinks he's sweet at ______________.

And the worst part? At this point in time, the cocky kid is winning at ___________________.

• Like 1