WNF Thread: Ravens @ Steelers - RG3 comeback tour begins (and ends)

Broncofan

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I blame Popeyes spicy chicken sandwiches. They're so good though, so I can't stay mad.

2 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

But Jesus Christ are they spicy. 

Okay this raises a question. I tried popeyes for the first time yesterday and got the spicy chicken sandwich and it wasn't spicy. Like at all. Should I chalk that up to a bad experience?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Okay this raises a question. I tried popeyes for the first time yesterday and got the spicy chicken sandwich and it wasn't spicy. Like at all. Should I chalk that up to a bad experience?

No, it means you're not a fairy.

...spicy. Pfft.

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Probably. I think it’s in the mayo; I usually ask for none and places often tell me if I want spicy I have to have the Mayo. Had it once and it lit me up. Either I’m a spicy wimp, which is possible, or you didn’t have enough on yours. 

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

When I was in HS, I went all in when I flopped a boat on a kid who was cocky and sucked at poker who thought he was sweet...only to watch him call with a pocket pair of 3's, hit runner, runner, and beat me with 4 of a kind.

Yeah, it's like that.

@Forge help me. You have to be able to relate to this.

Actually, I can. Have had this happen. I had pocket Q's against 10's, flopped a set only for him to runner runner quads. Only time that's ever happened to me, happened about halfway through a big tournament about 4-5 years ago. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think they're terribly spicy - but they're still so good.