This is gonna be cool....Beavis & Butthead Mafia. Postponed.

Beavis

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Its bc mods can edit all they want and no one will ever know.  So if you allow everyone to edit non vote posts then everyone is on a fair playing field 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I edit my posts all the time so I'm just going to sit this one out. don't want to hurt my fraction. 

And this.  People edit typos all the time now.  I'd bet money you have to modblock or modkill at least 3 people in the game 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Do we really distrust the mods that much? Wait, don’t answer that. 

who don't you trust? seems like a very peculiar clause. I get the no editing votes, but why not posts? 

I'm relatively new to mafia so it's a genuine question. 

40 minutes ago, swoosh said:

who don't you trust? seems like a very peculiar clause. I get the no editing votes, but why not posts? 

I'm relatively new to mafia so it's a genuine question. 

Meant to be a joke. People shouldn’t have the chance to edit a scum slip. If this was an in person game you couldn’t just ask people to disregard a mistake you made. Not every edit is a scum slip though and I get that. I’d rather play with typos and talk through ambiguous posts. Instead it’s become instagram mafia. 

Just now, Beavis said:

Okay so since editing posts became allowed has it ever been an issue in a game? Im willing to do it that way I just don't want the game to be comprimised.

You can always use your discretion. Typically if someone edits a blatant slip/game worthy post that individual is punished and/or modkilled.