Bucs cut K Nick Folk, sign Patrick Murray

TheKillerNacho

Gosh! If Murray doesn't work out, perhaps the Bucs will look to the 2018 draft to fill their need. Happily, one of the better kicking prospects available is Ricky Aguayo, the younger brother of Roberto, and his successor as PK for Florida State. Word is, he's as exciting a prospect as Roberto!

But I'll bet the Bucs already know that. Probably gearing up right now to trade up into the first round to make sure they get this can't-miss prospect, the young man known as Senor Automatico in college football circles!

Image result for ricky aguayo 

9 hours ago, MathMan said:

When murray fails, where will the blame go?

We can turn to Santos if he ever gets healthy. Then Lambo, if need be. We can keep the carousel going for a while. Then we can probably turn to Sebass/Taveccio (sp?).

But Murray was great for us when we had him before. We only released him because of his knee. Dude can kick it a mile and he's fairly accurate. Or at least he was.

31 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Should have kept Aguayo and let him work through his struggles

You couldn't do that if you were really pushing hard for the playoffs and thought you had a good shot. 

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why? He's terrible. He's still on the market...they could have him back if they wanted him. 

Based on the history of kickers in the league now he really wasn't bad. If I remember I'll dig up those stats for you.

Archived