Rich7sena

The Carr Dilemma 2021  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with Carr in 2021

• Option 1: extend Carr
    • Option 2: trade Carr
    • Neither

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I would sprint to the phone to lock it in with the commissioner. I'd even just take a 1st for Carr straight up at this point.

I like to see mike a gru make a bold move and trade carr. With mm in the fold it makes moving carr that much easier. Draft a qb also replace Olsen or demote him to qb coach

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like to see mike a gru make a bold move and trade carr. With mm in the fold it makes moving carr that much easier. Draft a qb also replace Olsen or demote him to qb coach

I'd love to see it. Trade Carr to Indy for their 1st and 3rd, then package picks to move up for Zach Wilson. Let him and MM battle for the starting QB job.

Prescient thread if I do say so myself.

Unfortunately, at this point, it seems pretty likely that Lawrence and Wilson go 1/2 in the draft. As well as Carr has played, I don't think there's any scenario that the Jaguars or Jets trade out of those spots with the risk of missing out on an elite quarterback. The question is more likely Fields/Lance vs. Carr and some change.

33 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Like I said. Just thankful the idiots are on this board not in our front office lol

🤡🤡🤡

You’ve been warned multiple times to stop violating our forum rules.  Insults are not allowed.  As a result of multiple rule violations,  I am forced to ban your account for two weeks.

If you register a new username to circumvent the ban, you will receive a permanent ban and your computer, phone, and isp address will be blocked from accessing the forum.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't realize OG got clapped.  I like his takes.  Even if he probably is a heavy drinker that gets a little crazy, comes onto this forum, and just says some really messed up stuff.

Anyway, How we all feeling about our QB situation?  Carr still the QB next year?  Trading up in the draft?  Watson?  Tua?  Is it Marcus Mariota time?  I've seen a lot of QB discussion in this forum and feel like we are collectively terrible at keeping conversations in the correct thread.  So I'm going to pull this one back up.  I feel like DC ended the season much better than last season, and I think its because we were relatively healthy and had more WR depth this season.  What say you, oh mighty forum posters of the Future of Football!!!

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Didn't realize OG got clapped.  I like his takes.  Even if he probably is a heavy drinker that gets a little crazy, comes onto this forum, and just says some really messed up stuff.

Anyway, How we all feeling about our QB situation?  Carr still the QB next year?  Trading up in the draft?  Watson?  Tua?  Is it Marcus Mariota time?  I've seen a lot of QB discussion in this forum and feel like we are collectively terrible at keeping conversations in the correct thread.  So I'm going to pull this one back up.  I feel like DC ended the season much better than last season, and I think its because we were relatively healthy and had more WR depth this season.  What say you, oh mighty forum posters of the Future of Football!!!

We're stuck in QB purgatory. Is Carr a good starting QB? Yes. Is Carr good enough to win a super bowl? No.

30 minutes ago, Jerry said:

But Nick Foles!  Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer!!!  We need to assemble a super team.

Those type of journeymen QBs only won a handful of times and were quickly replaced even after winning the SB.

After 7 years starting, a change at QB could be necessary to give the team a new identity. We haven't won anything with Carr and every year it is a rotating amount if excuses why he hasn't won. 

Carr isnt THE problem but he is apart of the Problem