MNF Game 1: Football Team @ Steelers

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Football Team
    • Steelers

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Given how much talent Washington has on defense....is it in their better interest to go quality vet QB as opposed to drafting one in the first round? I feel like this team could compete right now

The only QB I’d consider would be Stafford  if the price was right. I think anyone else would be a lateral move 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes... It has nothing to do with 3 games in 12 days against a team on 12 days rest...

ehh.. offense looking flat isn't unique to this game for the Steelers. I don't buy that as a fair excuse

Steelers are just a team that scares you because they have that knack for winning close games and games where they were outplayed. It's very much like the Patriots as well. It terrifies me to meet them in the playoffs

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes... It has nothing to do with 3 games in 12 days against a team on 12 days rest...

I don't think its that. I think the run game is an issue. Maybe pouncey and connor gets back and help get it on track. But I think you need some balance, especially playing in the cold of Pittsburgh in January. I wouldn't say one and done though. Depends on matchups.