The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why do you say that? Flavor of the kill?

While it's true first night had a more uh, violent flavor but "checkmated" seems to be synonymous with death in the verbiage (see the lynch writeups). Night 2's flavor was pretty bare bones, so I'm unsure I'm ready to read into it as an indication of a non-scum kill.

This I actually agree with.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, swoosh said:

The chess nerds all gathered around and integrated Mookie. He tried to explain that he adopted Beth Harmon and was not a threat. The nerds, however, saw right through his bull**** and checkmated him. 

df0a685b25bb892da221654719b7fceb1ef8368e

@MookieMonstah was killed. He was Allston Wheatley, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned.

Moves are due by 7:30 PM PST. Please feel free to keep talking, but do not discuss PM's. 

On 12/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, swoosh said:

In a clear act of revenge, Daniel was attacked in the middle of the night. This was not before she made sweet, sweet love with Beth Harmon after a night of heavy drinking. Relevance? None, but just needed to make that known. 

5fce708e037cbd0018614480?width=700

@Daniel was killed. She was Cleo, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned. 

It is now day 2. 

23 hours ago, swoosh said:

After chess club ended, the nerds once again huddled up. They were suspicious of Mwil, who was just standing in the corner with a big jar of green pills. After confronting him, Mwil tried explaining that the green pills were really vitamins and he wasn’t going to cause any harm. The nerds called bull**** once again and started throwing chess pieces at him until he dropped dead. 

sub-buzz-578-1603742628-29.png?crop=736:

89b303a28ecafb99c0a2ecac1df6d6c8f0da38bf

@MWil23 was checkmated. He was Mr. Fergusson, Create Chaos Aligned. 

Moves are due by 7:30 PM PST. Please feel free to keep talking, but do not discuss PM's. 

22 hours ago, swoosh said:

queens-gambit-matt-1603996911.jpg

@Matts4313 was checkmated in the middle of the night. He was Matt, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned. 

I swear these roles were randomized. 

It is now day three. Play some more chess. Or whatever. 

D1 vote is killed

N1 is killed

D2 vote is checkmate

N2 is checkmate

Is there a pattern?  Or is it just variation?

Not going to lie, my head is shaken. Keyontae Johnson collapsing during the Florida basketball game today has gotten to me 

Going based on yesterday I was setting up a push on Swag cause I think Josh is scum based on the voting. Mookie went too easy, so an inactive scum fits the bill imo. Based on Counselorwilly info that he blocked Pickle im more inclined to believe Pickle is scum. Probably 62% in my haze though

He is hinting at being Beth's dad of some kind. Probably the one Malf thought Mission was. Im betting its a cover role. Who knows.

I'm really out of it. This has me rattled on Keyontae. I'm basically speechless IRL

@TheKillerNacho

56 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why do you say that? Flavor of the kill?

While it's true first night had a more uh, violent flavor but "checkmated" seems to be synonymous with death in the verbiage (see the lynch writeups). Night 2's flavor was pretty bare bones, so I'm unsure I'm ready to read into it as an indication of a non-scum kill.

flavor + why would scum kill matts

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

If we aren't going to run Swag into explaining his sketchy role, then Pickle is probably the best bet. The kill N1 and N2 are different in flavor and it appears to be significant. If TLO/Counselor/Mwil roleblocked Pickle N2 that is worth exploring. Vig could have killed Matts and Pickle was blocked. Or possibly Matts was a Mwil 1.0 kill due to the checkmatted version of the kill. Mwil 1.0 did say he can put someone in check and someone was checkmatted to death...a delayed kill seems likley I think 

How is my role sketchy