The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Swoosh asked me to replace TLO because of inactivity in his first game he is paranoid about it going well. So this I’m replacing a scum member **** is an awful take.

I was fine unvoting you just because I know you'll be active but I really wish you didn't resort to this wifom with virtually no pressure.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Today was kale, apple, carrot, cinnamon, cucumber, and cinnamon with greek yogurt.

You basically just flipped kale for spinach there and added in the Greek yogurt. Nice! If you tear the leaves off of the kale/don't put the stems in, the bitterness flavor will go away too for what it's worth.

You liking those green smoothies? :)

Just now, MWil23 said:

You basically just flipped kale for spinach there and added in the Greek yogurt. Nice! If you tear the leaves off of the kale/don't put the stems in, the bitterness flavor will go away too for what it's worth.

You liking those green smoothies? :)

I love green smoothies, I really always have. Kale is one of the few vegetables that I am a massive fan of.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No, you deflected from me and used verbiage that is absolutely a soft defense. If you wanted to know why I thought what I did, you would have asked me and bolded the second half instead of the first.

Interesting...

???

There's nothing to defend. I was asking why you cared about it.

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:
18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

im gonna vote today for someone that doesnt check in

Malf looking at inactives and posted about willing to share a win

@squire12 no where in this quote did malf say he was willing to share a win.  Why qoute something and talk about something else.  You could have easily quoted malfs actual statement, why didn't you? 

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Well, allow me to hardclaim:

I am a friendly survivor Indy. Not a gambit.

@MWil23 what do you mean by this?  I'm curious.

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

If I checkmate someone I win. Who wants to play chess with me? 

Another post that has nothing to do with the Beavis stuff below but I am curious about.  Is this an ability claim?

15 hours ago, Beavis said:

Waiting for my shift to end. Im not against either. We'll see if they show tomarrow.

Nothing that out of the ordinary here.  Beavis following Malf and me.  To be expected for a newer player.

The bolded is where things started to get vaguely suspicious below.

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil my pawn takes your queen, check

See above Orca post.  Unrelated to Beavis, but I don't want to go back twice.

5 hours ago, Beavis said:

Morning folks. Whats cracking this morning?

Check in post.  Always suspicious, unless it's someone like Rags who does it every game, but not damning at all.

5 hours ago, Beavis said:

I like going after an inactive to start TLO seems like a decent choice.

Two in a row.  Now there's nothing suspicious about this vote.  What is suspicious is the statement before.  Beavis, to my knowledge, is brand new.  And this just doesn't feel like something a brand new person says about voting for inactives, especially when he's already been following me and Malf on that train early in the thread.  This just looks to me like stating something for appearances.

1 hour ago, Beavis said:

With TLO out. Mookie

Then here.  Now the reason I highlighted the "either" statement before is it only included two players.  Mookie wasn't one of them, but Beavis was one of the first to hop on it, even though Mookie isn't inactive.  He was projected as inactive, but has been posting.  Beavis immediately jumped to the pile on.  Why?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure whether I feel great or awful that we are thinking so alike thus far this game. 

I mean, I'm scum, so you should feel bad.

Anyway, not voting for Beavis yet, as nothing there is damning.  But he's the most suspicious to me at the moment.  The whole Orca/MWil thing should be parsed out as well as Nacho/bbb.

So @Beavis: explain yoself.  Why the sudden jump to Mookie?  This is a timed exam, by the way.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 no where in this quote did malf say he was willing to share a win.  Why qoute something and talk about something else.  You could have easily quoted malfs actual statement, why didn't you? 

because I had a few short minutes to finish what i was trying to summarize before my next patient. I thought I clicked the post but apparently I did not.  

if you disagree with the point of malf changing his stance, that is an interesting choice

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You got something against pig fat and high mountain salt?

my daughter used to say high mountain instead of Himalayan

Not unless you have heart disease.

I'm actually still reeling from the realization that I won't be having a lot of salty pig fat this Christmas.  Without a family get together, I can't justify buying and preparing a ham.  And I love my ham.