The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

53 minutes ago, Daniel said:

@MWil23 what do you mean by this?  I'm curious.

Another post that has nothing to do with the Beavis stuff below but I am curious about.  Is this an ability claim?

Nothing that out of the ordinary here.  Beavis following Malf and me.  To be expected for a newer player.

The bolded is where things started to get vaguely suspicious below.

See above Orca post.  Unrelated to Beavis, but I don't want to go back twice.

Check in post.  Always suspicious, unless it's someone like Rags who does it every game, but not damning at all.

Two in a row.  Now there's nothing suspicious about this vote.  What is suspicious is the statement before.  Beavis, to my knowledge, is brand new.  And this just doesn't feel like something a brand new person says about voting for inactives, especially when he's already been following me and Malf on that train early in the thread.  This just looks to me like stating something for appearances.

Then here.  Now the reason I highlighted the "either" statement before is it only included two players.  Mookie wasn't one of them, but Beavis was one of the first to hop on it, even though Mookie isn't inactive.  He was projected as inactive, but has been posting.  Beavis immediately jumped to the pile on.  Why?

I mean, I'm scum, so you should feel bad.

Anyway, not voting for Beavis yet, as nothing there is damning.  But he's the most suspicious to me at the moment.  The whole Orca/MWil thing should be parsed out as well as Nacho/bbb.

So @Beavis: explain yoself.  Why the sudden jump to Mookie?  This is a timed exam, by the way.

I'm not new. I used to post under a different account before my computer went on the fritz.

Mwil pointed out Mookies timing for jumping in and since I did it as scum last game so I figured it was good place to go with Counselor replacing TLO.

I do check in posts as both Scum and Town but I understand why you'd be leery.

5 minutes ago, Beavis said:

I'm not new. I used to post under a different account before my computer went on the fritz.

Mwil pointed out Mookies timing for jumping in and since I did it as scum last game so I figured it was good place to go with Counselor replacing TLO.

I do check in posts as both Scum and Town but I understand why you'd be leery.

Gimme your reads.

I'm inclined to leave MWil alive for now.  It would be hard for me to believe a town unfriendly Indy (like an SK) would willingly out themselves on Day 1, knowing there's a high likelihood that they'll be watched, tracked, investigated, etc.  Just too risky.

I'm also not seeing another great case today.

Who's posted the least?  Daboyle?

Because otherwise, Mookie has said he'll be inactive, and more or less said he doesn't really have time to play.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm inclined to leave MWil alive for now.  It would be hard for me to believe a town unfriendly Indy (like an SK) would willingly out themselves on Day 1, knowing there's a high likelihood that they'll be watched, tracked, investigated, etc.  Just too risky.

I'm also not seeing another great case today.

Who's posted the least?  Daboyle?

Because otherwise, Mookie has said he'll be inactive, and more or less said he doesn't really have time to play.

bbb hasnt been around a ton either.