The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

Just now, Malfatron said:

Find us another scum, and I'll ease up a bit

Give me either Nacho or BCB today. Aside from the whole discord thing, I laid out my case/reads on Nacho yesterday and have since doubled down on them today. BCB and his "awww shucks" routine I also don't buy.

Orca has basically tunneled on me this entire game, which is a complete null tell.

Pickle hasn't been that active either, aside from his "relief at finally drawing Town".

Daboyle, Josh, and Mission have been largely inactive, although I could see your point about Daboyle likely not being scum and putting himself out there the way he did with "why Mookie?".

Squire I have a neutral read on. He's been very calculated but made a funny joke or two.

Beavis I have a strong Town read on.

IMO Counselor is likely Town, as he was actually one of the ones last night who started the momentum swing from me towards Mookie and got that ball rolling.

Daniel/TLO I don't have a read on at all, as trying to separate Daniel 1.0 from him today is tough...he was my biggest Town read yesterday even before the flip.

As for you, my friend, I'm kind of torn. :)

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Any particular reason why those two?

Squire is usually more active as town then hes been this game from memory of past games. Malf isn't trying that hard to help unless I've missed something.

The only person I feel good calling town is bbb after hearing Nachos explanation for being in discord I'da probably made a similar assumption had I been bbb.

Will be curious to see how Daniel posts the next day or but im leaning Daniel 2.0 being town as well.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What's the funniest about this is that several games ago (a lot of games ago, but still this year) BCB came into the thread immediately D1 and outed himself as a friendly other/Indy, asking people not to vote for him. Whicker, of course, fixated upon this, but that aside, BCB laid out his rationale as to why an Indy shouldn't be voted out, and yet he felt the need to go against his own logic.

Give me one of Nacho or BCB today.

@Malfatron welcome back you loveable Brutus. I hope you spent some time contemplating whether or not to pull that knife out of my back.

I see your Nacho reasoning.  

Anything beyond the prior game with your reasoning on bcb?