GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

we lost to the bengals

Its All True GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

To think anything in this league or this team specifically is a given is laughable. 

Lost to the Bengals, barely beat the Jags the first time, allowed  a Bears defense that could barely form successful offensive plays against the rest of the NFL and Nick Foles to throw for 335 yards, and let Baker Mayfield and the Browns look like the Super Bowl Rams......

Yeah. I'm not confident with anything this team puts out there on defense. 
We could very much lose 24-21. 

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We may be lacking in the talent department but we do play hard. Also it being a divisional game, anything is possible.

Robinson runs hard. Playmakers at WR. 
Our defense is the worst thing I've ever seen in Titans uniform. 
So yeah. Jags can beat us and beat us convincingly if the ball falls that way.

I think the most frustrating thing is we aren’t a bad team. Not even close. We could...should...be a great team.

but this defense is THAT bad and just seems to be getting worse. And the defense is going to keep us from reaching our goals. I don’t think we will win the divison

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think the most frustrating thing is we aren’t a bad team. Not even close. We could...should...be a great team.

but this defense is THAT bad and just seems to be getting worse. And the defense is going to keep us from reaching our goals. I don’t think we will win the divison

nor do i. bottom line is the colts don't have a unit that can singlehandedly lose them any game on their schedule and we do.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Robinson runs hard. Playmakers at WR. 
Our defense is the worst thing I've ever seen in Titans uniform. 
So yeah. Jags can beat us and beat us convincingly if the ball falls that way.

This team isn't winning any game convincingly with Glennon in there. He'll give you guys a couple turnovers.

But as KYDI said, I expect a close game. We've been playing most everyone hard somehow. Can't say I understand with how many guys are out defensively/our QB situation, but it's been happening largely every week besides the Steelers game for the past several weeks.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

This team isn't winning any game convincingly with Glennon in there. He'll give you guys a couple turnovers.

But as KYDI said, I expect a close game. We've been playing most everyone hard somehow. Can't say I understand with how many guys are out defensively/our QB situation, but it's been happening largely every week besides the Steelers game for the past several weeks.

Marrone fighting to stay around maybe? lol

But if it's close, guys here will be pissed. 
But I don't expect us to win big. 

I can see us losing in standard WTF fashion. Maybe 4 missed FGs. Give up a Punt Return or something stupid..lol

On top of letting Glennon throw for 329 yards. 

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Its All True GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

To think anything in this league or this team specifically is a given is laughable. 

Lost to the Bengals, barely beat the Jags the first time, allowed  a Bears defense that could barely form successful offensive plays against the rest of the NFL and Nick Foles to throw for 335 yards, and let Baker Mayfield and the Browns look like the Super Bowl Rams......

Yeah. I'm not confident with anything this team puts out there on defense. 
We could very much lose 24-21. 

In complete fairness(because we should value the like one good thing our defense has done all year), the Bears offense did all of nothing until garbage time.

Doesn't stop the overall point from being true, just thought I'd throw the defense a bone here.

48 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Marrone fighting to stay around maybe? lol

But if it's close, guys here will be pissed. 
But I don't expect us to win big. 

I can see us losing in standard WTF fashion. Maybe 4 missed FGs. Give up a Punt Return or something stupid..lol

On top of letting Glennon throw for 329 yards. 

This team is super young and just seems to not know any better. They play their ***** off. Definitely not a normal 1 win team that has packed it in or anything.

Think you guys may be in for a rough day if it's win big or else lol. Maybe this will be the game they fall off...just hasn't happened yet even with some key injuries in recent weeks.

How long ago was the last Jags game? 

Yeah our defense is trash. Our big pass rush FAs flamed out BAD. Best LB snapped his arm. Our best corner hasnt played a snap blah blah. FINE. idc. Draft was a bust. BUT

OUR OFFENSE has to ball out. Nuff said. Yes the Jags will score on us. Every team will. 

But yo we have Henry AJ and Corey. That is enough to out score the jags LOL