Week 14: Around the NFL

textaz03

5 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Jason Garrett though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, if Danny Dimes develops, the Giants are going to be a problem. They have limited playmakers and in the middle of rebuilding their oline. 

Who on their offense are you dying to have?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

People like to mock Rod, but our defense looks horrendous without him. And we lost 1 good player... a #2 CB.

It’s the roll of the dice with coaching hires, in this case we just went from bad to worse. I’m game on parting with Nolan, but I don’t miss RM either. 

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Our defense also looked horrendous with him.

No, this is horrendous. Our defense under rod was sub par (usually around 20th). But it goes to show you what I have been saying at the start of the last few years. Our fans overrate our talent base so effing hard. I remember the last 2-3 years 90% of this forum saying "we have the most talent in the NFL", no the effe we dont. We have the most talked about talent and that makes it overhyped.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It’s the roll of the dice with coaching hires, in this case we just went from bad to worse. I’m game on parting with Nolan, but I don’t miss RM either. 

I still think Rod was dealt a crappy hand here. He has achieved a #1 defense every place he has ever been a DC except Dallas. 

So is it Rod... or is it Dallas?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

No, this is horrendous. Our defense under rod was sub par (usually around 20th). But it goes to show you what I have been saying at the start of the last few years. Our fans overrate our talent base so effing hard. I remember the last 2-3 years 90% of this forum saying "we have the most talent in the NFL", no the effe we dont. We have the most talked about talent and that makes it overhyped.

I still think Rod was dealt a crappy hand here. He has achieved a #1 defense every place he has ever been a DC except Dallas. 

So is it Rod... or is it Dallas?

ITS DALLAS!!!! More to the point, Jerry Jones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We get it. You hate Jerry. Youve been making that same post on repeat for a while now. 

And nobody seems to want to accept it. Make a better argument for 25 years of nothing to show for your efforts.

Year in and year out its, draft this guy or that guy or trade for this guy.

Bottom line, we've made some good trades and had some Acme dynamite kits, we had dud drafts and then SB parties in April, like last year....and yet, here we are.

So are we going to continue to act like a top 5 player or another frickin CB or a new QB is going to be the answer? 

25 frickin years I've been hearing this!