NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

8 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I understand that. Nothing about him really sticks out. He's 6'5 and has a basic haircut and doesn't appear to have much personality in any interviews I've seen. But everyone whose played with him can't say enough good things about him. Diallo in OKC said his IQ is on another level. In the preseason he immediately looked like a starting caliber PG. Extremely fluid dribble, confident shooting, routinely made the right play, always had his head up, active with his long arms on defense. Led the rookies in PPG. Will have George Hill mentoring him this season after growing up with Tony Parker mentoring him.

I read he was a projected lottery pick before last season. Then his coach in the euroleague didn't play him enough and it tanked his value and the coach got fired.

Cole Anthony and Maledon will be the best PG's in this class.

Preseason means absolutely nothing and he fell in the draft because he played poorly, while Hayes took a major leap last year. 

Hayes game is tailor made for the league with his ability to hit tough shots off the bounce, dude makes plays reminiscent of guys like Manu/Harden and he's only 19.