NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Preseason means absolutely nothing and he fell in the draft because he played poorly, while Hayes took a major leap last year. 

Hayes game is tailor made for the league with his ability to hit tough shots off the bounce, dude makes plays reminiscent of guys like Manu/Harden and he's only 19. 

NBA is a huge jump in competition. He's going to have to have Manu/Harden confidence to have success and I don't think he's got it. Maldeon does. I know it's only preseason but when he walks out there and is setting guys up like 5 possessions in a row and drilling 3 pointers and looking unfazed by the level of competition it's worth something. OKC also have a track record developing guys.

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol always losing on some fluky ****, man. Always.

So many dumb things in that last minute. Donte blindly charging in transition with a minute left and a 1-point lead. Midds holding the ball the entire possession and forcing a contested mid-range. And Tatum getting switched onto Giannis, taking a terrible shot, and getting ridiculously lucky.

Giannis needs to make that FT though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
18 minutes ago, amac said:

Hard not to be stoked on this team after tonight, looking like a playoff team 

See.... I tried telling y'all I love your future.

The AD trade will just be like the Pau Gasol trade.

People said the Lakers ripped off the Grizz and Pels, but honestly we made them better for the tfuture.

Very rare that trades work out so well for both teams.

Still never gonna let this clowns' trashing of the Lakers young guys go forgotten..................

EH2dkbPU8AA497D?format=jpg

The literal day after the trade happened............

Pau Gasol and the Lakers saved the Grizz who were in shambles, despite Pau being a great player. Their franchise was close to being sold.

Anthony Davis and the Lakers saved the Pelicans from wasting his career and gave them a better path to a bright future and a real shot at a title some day.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pau Gasol and the Lakers saved the Grizz who were in shambles, despite Pau being a great player. Their franchise was close to being sold.

Anthony Davis and the Lakers saved the Pelicans from wasting his career and gave them a better path to a bright future and a real shot at a title some day.

Unrelated but my favorite nugget from that deal is the Grizz knew Marc would be special.  Such a crummy deal considering Paul’s value at the time.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

This entire sub is just @TheRealMcCoy padding his post count, isnt it?

You're okay for a Celtics fan. I just like going at @Troy Brown

But, yeah..... kinda. This is the only forum I really visit consistently besides the Eagles now lol. I used to pad there too, but its hard to talk about the Eagles as much with how disappointing they are and we all are pretty much on the same page regarding our future, so there isn't much to really talk about besides draft prospects and I haven't got to grinding tape yet with my excitement for NBA.

I'll eventually slow down posting here, but yeah.