Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I mean KC literally was throwing into the end zone to try and take a 27 point lead so I don't know if you can truly make that argument.

Miami deserve applause for how they played and making the game close, but the one FG miss isn’t why they lost. After that, I would agree about a lot of people’s thoughts on the game.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I agree. I'm just pointing out how the seem to be the only team to get this benefit of the doubt.

They’ve proven they can take it to the promise land. We haven’t seen a team repeat in almost two decades so it’s pretty common for defending champions to not be as good the next year. KC is 11-1 and even though it’s not blowouts, the games are extremely close.

The Bucs look like a one and done playoff team. Anyone trust Arians and Brady is blind. They had a BYE to focus on the Vikings at home and this is what we got today. Vikings ran and passed all over them. The Bucs caught lucky breaks on again some questionable DPI calls AND the icing on the cake Bailey sucking so badly with FGs. He should get cut after how bad he looked today. The Bucs would be fortunate if they even reach the NFCCG then they would get the breaks beat off them again by the Saints. Again right now they look like a one and done playoff team. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Respect to Miami 🤜🤛

Definitely. All of a sudden forcing Goff to turn the ball over 4 times don’t look so bad If Mahomes turned the ball over 3 times. Something must be in the water in Miami because playing over there seems tough for everyone. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Miami deserve applause for how they played and making the game close, but the one FG miss isn’t why they lost. After that, I would agree about a lot of people’s thoughts on the game.

Who knows what decisions would've been made differently through out the game had we have made the fg , but I'm pretty baffled how you don't see how miami having 3 extra points there wouldn't have given us a chance at the final drive...

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Bucs look like a one and done playoff team. Anyone trust Arians and Brady is blind. They had a BYE to focus on the Vikings at home and this is what we got today. Vikings ran and passed all over them. The Bucs caught lucky breaks on again some questionable DPI calls AND the icing on the cake Bailey sucking so badly with FGs. He should get cut after how bad he looked today. The Bucs would be fortunate if they even reach the NFCCG then they would get the breaks beat off them again by the Saints. Again right now they look like a one and done playoff team. 

They're sht. 

Played sort of complimentary football today, but still not good enough

• Like 1

So if KC has to settle for the #2 seed, they would prefer to see Baltimore over Oakland or Miami right?

The AFC field is ridiculous that 2 of those 3 teams probably aren't going to make it to the playoffs after the addition of the 7th seed that I was sure would water down the playoff field.

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Who knows what decisions would've been made differently through out the game had we have made the fg , but I'm pretty baffled how you don't see how miami having 3 extra points there wouldn't have given us a chance at the final drive...

Oh for sure, but KC played a little bit off up by 3 scores in the 4th. I just think in the grand scheme of things, the Dolphins lose regardless of the early missed FG.