2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Especially since everyone has emphasized how Bradley's scheme requires a FS with range that can play single high. Seems a little risky to bring in an older guy that has never played the position.

Right. And then be surprised and angry when it doesn't work

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

How would he fit in Bradley's scheme? 

Depends which one we're talking about. Apparently, it was different in LA. In a 4-3 under (which he was running in Jax), Van Noy would be a good fit at SAM.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Wish we were on this one.

And then if he doesn't work out we're gonna all be back here complaining that we got a 34-year-old DT to fill a position of need. I can literally see it now everybody asking for Mayock and Gruden to be fired hahaha

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

And then if he doesn't work out we're gonna all be back here complaining that we got a 34-year-old DT to fill a position of need. I can literally see it now everybody asking for Mayock and Gruden to be fired hahaha

It's no big deal, just thought he made sense and the price was right.

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Can you tell me about him? Sounds like Washington is interested in him too. 

Has always been a JAG until this past season. Kwiatkoski went down and Morrow got a good chunk of playing time and looked pretty good. The surrounding talent did him no favors but he was flying around the ball and looked solid. I wouldn't mind bringing him back to be our 3rd LB but if he wants to get paid then so be it. Would be a decent starter for you guys imo.

• Like 1