2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Very quiet on the Curtis Samuel front as far as I can tell...anyone heard anything? 

William Jackson, Desmond King, Sherman/P...still some good secondary talent out there. 

Insta said we were connected to Sherman.  Man, old CBs fall off quick.  I would go another route.  

Patrick Peterson @ S

I love Desmond King though...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Totty said:

I do this in a minute.  Centerfield type playmaker with a proven background

I’m not opposed to it but remember the thing that the raiders have struggled with since gruden and Mayock have gotten here has been experimenting 

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Interesting. So they were looking to sign RayShawn Jenkins. I feel like if we had signed in for that much everyone would’ve exploded on here with trash talk. 

Malik hooker was the number one safety that I wanted this off-season. I can definitely see us getting him for six mil or less

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

All these deals for TEs where teams are paying average TEs 12 million a season and the Raiders are paying Waller 8 million. Give it one more season before you gotta break Waller off with a new contract 

Remember: The Raiders don’t know what they’re doing LOL

53 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

All these deals for TEs where teams are paying average TEs 12 million a season and the Raiders are paying Waller 8 million. Give it one more season before you gotta break Waller off with a new contract 

I thought Waller outplayed his current deal. I Expect him and his agent to push for an extension between now and 1 year too