Week 15 - Rams vs Jets

RamRod

13 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I want to know too why its all on Goff all the time. Would you say today has been on him? I would say nope. The OL isnt blocking well on the run and the pass. The best run the Rams had was called back because Noteboom held. The receivers just dropped back to back passes on this drive alone. So if anyone thinks this game right here is on Goff then I dont know what to say at this point. Dude cant throw the ball as soon as it is hiked with pressure in his face. And even the hikes have been bad smh. He would have to be Lamar, Murray, or Wilson to run around to get away from all this quick pressure he is getting. Im blaming this game strictly on the OL. 

Cool you clearly didn’t read what I said. IM NOT SAYING ITS ON GOFF. Literally said it there. You know.. for Goff not being a guy that has lived up to his contract, I don’t get how people still get upset for Goff being criticized. Anyway.. many things have gone wrong. Blocking, Goff, run game, penalties, special teams.. blah blah.. what I said was that Goff always gets absorbed into the bad play when the team isn’t playing too well or bad. For the amount he makes, isn’t it fair to say that Goff should at least on occasion be able to lift a team up and spark them when things don’t go well for others? Especially against the Jets? That’s literally all I said. He isn’t a leader on this team. He’s quiet which is fine but he doesn’t lead by playing well either. He’s almost guaranteed a turn over every game. People have a right to be critical of him. And before anyone gets hurt by me saying that.. yes.. today isn’t him totally. He has no time or run game. But I hope he comes out slinging it and tearing it up now and puts the team on his back. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I got a question for you then. What can Goff do when he takes two steps back and pressure is in his face? I wish he can teleport away from the pressure. Either that or gain Lamar type speed each game. Like you cant even blame it on pocket awareness because there is no pocket to be aware of lol. At this point you are just bashing Goff just to bash Goff. 

But does it happen on everyplay ? 

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

And he got hit while making that throw

Goff isnt gun shy. He doesnt see ghosts like Darnold. Just give him some time and he will get the ball off to his playmakers. Again Goff is resilient. The game isnt over. Now defense lets make stop. Better yet get a turnover to get the Rams offense back on a short field. 

5 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Did anyone just see O’Connell going over plays and talking to Goff on the bench and Jared wasn’t even paying attention?

dude is an idiot. This is why I think he will never be great 

So we are going to nitpick this now? Lets start saying Goff doesnt dress right so he wont ever be great. I feel bad for Goff honestly. From saying the Rams only drafted him to LA because he played for Cal, to the Hard Knock, then being stuck with Fisher, didnt get dressed Week 1 of his rookie season which was the first time that ever happened to a 1st overall pick, to the McVay talks into Goff headset up until 15 seconds so he tells him everything to do, and now he isnt paying attention to O'Connell. WOW!!! If I didnt know better Id think Goff had a terrible record, never made the playoffs, and the Rams were going to scout QBs to trade up for in the draft to replace Goff asap. 

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

So we are going to nitpick this now? Lets start saying Goff doesnt dress right so he wont ever be great. I feel bad for Goff honestly. From saying the Rams only drafted him to LA because he played for Cal, to the Hard Knock, then being stuck with Fisher, didnt get dressed Week 1 of his rookie season which was the first time that ever happened to a 1st overall pick, to the McVay talks into Goff headset up until 15 seconds so he tells him everything to do, and now he isnt paying attention to O'Connell. WOW!!! If I didnt know better Id think Goff had a terrible record, never made the playoffs, and the Rams were going to scout QBs to trade up for in the draft to replace Goff asap. 

Bro shut up. You’re getting carried away with your unconditional love for Goff. 

you’re the anti @Flounch 

it’s little things that you can see if people want to be great. I’ve played the sport and I know how difficult the position is. But giving your coach unwavering attention would be a good start. Especially after having a mediocre game