Week 15: NYJ vs LA Rams

Bobby816

Just now, Bobby816 said:

What I will say that no one will like... is don’t even get hyped that JAX might win a game. We are the only franchise in sorts that’s dumb enough to do what we just did. JAX isn’t that dumb.

Our hopes are in the hands of Trubisky. I hope Josh Allen wrecks him all game and Minshew magic prevails. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Our hopes are in the hands of Trubisky. I hope Josh Allen wrecks him all game and Minshew magic prevails. 

My point is that’s no happening. JAX will tank (as they should). Which we weren't smart enough to do. We are the ONLY team dumb enough to do what we just did.

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Mitch has been playing good ball. Josh Allen is out and Minshew probably won’t even start next week. 

Luckily for us, the Bears and Colts are both in the thick of the playoff race.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

My point is that’s no happening. JAX will tank (as they should). Which we weren't smart enough to do. We are the ONLY team dumb enough to do what we just did.

Yeah no chance. Its over. This franchise deserves all the misery it gets. Its a mickey mouse team. THis was pathetic.