Week 15: NYJ vs LA Rams

Bobby816

8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Should we all pick the same team?

Go with the Ttians.

I've been their fan this year (and really, since they ended the BB-Brady dynasty). Henry is so fun to watch bullzdozing everyone, and Tannehill is so damn consistently good.

I don't know how you guys can dig up old posts, but I kinda want to take a victory lap as I got a lot of **** for saying this was a game we could win. I'm just bummed that I didn't get to see it. Only game were gonna win, screws us out of the number one pick, and I don't even get to have the joy of watching my team win.

8 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Rams had to be a garbage team. How does anyone lose to the Jets? 

Darnold missed like 4 sacks, Goff was terrible, refs called back a crucial touchdown, McVay didn’t kick a FG when he should have, Braden Mann saving a punt return TD.

Whatever we needed to happen to win, happened.

28 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Darnold missed like 4 sacks, Goff was terrible, refs called back a crucial touchdown, McVay didn’t kick a FG when he should have, Braden Mann saving a punt return TD.

Whatever we needed to happen to win, happened.

100% correct. We caught lighting in a bottle to win. Now we are with out T Law unless we catch lighting again and Jags lose. 

26 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

100% correct. We caught lighting in a bottle to win. Now we are with out T Law unless we catch lighting again and Jags lose. 

Because Browns are much alive for playoff Titans and Indianapolis have to play hard to win the division.

Try not to be pessimistic but it doesn't look good

Week 15

Titans vs Packers

Browns vs Jets

Colts vs Steelers

Bears vs Jaguars

Week 16

Jaguars vs Colts

Steelers vs Browns

Titans vs Texans

Jets vs Patriots

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Because Browns are much alive for playoff Titans and Indianapolis have to play hard to win the division.

Try not to be pessimistic but it doesn't look good

Week 15

Titans vs Packers

Browns vs Jets

Colts vs Steelers

Bears vs Jaguars

Week 16

Jaguars vs Colts

Steelers vs Browns

Titans vs Texans

Jets vs Patriots

Ya it does not look good at all. I don;t think we have a path with SOS. I think the only path we have is Jags win one of the 2 and we lose both. 

3 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Watching Baldy's Breakdown...obviously Becton looks like a freaking stud but holy crap did Elfein play amazing too.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I just can’t understand how the entire OL played so well against the best DL and sucked so bad the previous weeks. I still believe we need to add a top FA iOL, but an OL of Becton, Elflein, Linsey/ Thuney, McGovern, Fant is not bad. If we trade down from 2 and add another 2nd maybe even draft an iOL/OT in the second or third and let them battle McGovern/Fant. 

4 hours ago, xrade said:

I just can’t understand how the entire OL played so well against the best DL and sucked so bad the previous weeks. I still believe we need to add a top FA iOL, but an OL of Becton, Elflein, Linsey/ Thuney, McGovern, Fant is not bad. If we trade down from 2 and add another 2nd maybe even draft an iOL/OT in the second or third and let them battle McGovern/Fant. 

Rams thought we were pushovers but Donald was still in the backfield a ton, he just missed a lot of sacks.