Week 15: NYJ vs LA Rams

Bobby816

Here are some good things.

1. We still have 2 weeks left so it is not over yet. Ya it may not look good but it is not over.

2. Sam made some good throws and played really well against the top D in the NFL .

3. Once Gase is gone things may change really fast with a new coach. I think a good coach can change this around fast. 

4. Lets start the T Law will not go in the draft because Jags have a poor team. lol

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

Here are some good things.

1. We still have 2 weeks left so it is not over yet. Ya it may not look good but it is not over.

2. Sam made some good throws and played really well against the top D in the NFL .

3. Once Gase is gone things may change really fast with a new coach. I think a good coach can change this around fast. 

4. Lets start the T Law will not go in the draft because Jags have a poor team. lol

Did you put Ekill08x on ignore list?

I keep seeing posts about the Jets being stupid. I dont get it.

The players and coaches arent tanking. Gase knows hes gone after this year so hes trying to win so he isnt the coach of an 0-16 team.

Darnold might keep his job if there is no Trevor Lawrence in NY. Every player on the Jets makes more/less money based on their play. They dont care about Trevor Lawrence. Maybe front offices tank, but not coaches and players.

7 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

The players and coaches arent tanking. Gase knows hes gone after this year so hes trying to win so he isnt the coach of an 0-16 team.

Darnold might keep his job if there is no Trevor Lawrence in NY. Every player on the Jets makes more/less money based on their play. They dont care about Trevor Lawrence. Maybe front offices tank, but not coaches and players.

This very true. I am sure the Jacksonville players and coaches are not thinking about draft picks. They are thinking of winning the next two games. There is hope yet. 

5 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

lol Jets fans are just being dramatic right now. Come back in a couple of weeks. 

The problem is we don't gain anything from winning this game because we know both Darnold and Gase will be gone. Lawrence is God to some people, so losing out on him sucks. I know we can still build a winning team without him, so I'm not too bothered by this. He would have been great to have, but as long as our GM can scout, we're good. 

7 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol Jets fans are just being dramatic right now. Come back in a couple of weeks. 

The problem is we don't gain anything from winning this game because we know both Darnold and Gase will be gone. Lawrence is God to some people, so losing out on him sucks. I know we can still build a winning team without him, so I'm not too bothered by this. He would have been great to have, but as long as our GM can scout, we're good. 

I agree but look at it from a humanistic viewpoint. We are Jets fans. We have suffered for quite some time. We finally had some hope that we could get a new coaching staff with a really good QB prospect. A prospect that does not come around that often. That has just been ripped from us. Some of us may be a little dramatic but for good reasons. SOJ. 

Don't think the Trevor Lawrence miscue is as fatalistic as the media and fanbase are making it out to be. Lawrence looked mortal in last year's NC game against LSU with some troublesome warts. With that said, he should be an above average starter. But the jets can't compound the error with reaching for an unknown commodity like Fields or Lance. Wilson seems safer than those other two but it's still about sinking in years for development. The jets should be focused on building the lines with the draft capital Douglas has amassed.

As far as Darnold goes, they need to bring in an adaptive offensive mind that can rebuild Darnold's confidence and make his job easier. Gase was a disaster for not running more motion presnap and other wrinkles, which can reveal indicators from the defense.

Edited by Howler