16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hornby?
    • Someone Other Than Hornby.
    • Texans
    • Browns lulz....
    • Beer Companies

57 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

It is though. He coaches them. He was brought in because of his ability to get the most out of his QBs.

Stop making excuses.

read my posts. i'm the furthest thing from someone who makes excuses. but blaming the coach bc he has QB's who can't play at this point is stupid. 

Just now, ditchdigger said:

It is though. He coaches them. He was brought in because of his ability to get the most out of his QBs.

Stop making excuses.

You're right..

Every overthrow means Hue miscoached them in practice everyday...

How else could there be an INT except if the coach coaches the wrong.

Basic logic.

Fire HUE

Say it with me.....Fire HUE

Just now, ditchdigger said:

Hogan sure throws a catchable ball.

Why in the world is Cody Kessler buried so far down on our QB depth chart? He was semi-competent last season and only threw 2 picks in 8 starts. Kizer and Hogan are normally good for two picks in a half.  Hue told us "trust me on this one" when Kessler was drafted.

Just now, Mind Character said:

You're right..

Basic logic.

Fire HUE

I dont blame Hue for everything.

But if we want to discuss keeping a coach it should be easy to point out why we should keep them. What has Hue shown to indicate he will be a success here?

Yep...all picks are definitely Hue's fault...no doubt

Fire him...he's making the QBs throw INTs...it's clear

I wouldn't say it's his fault, but, at the same time...our offense does not seem to be improving and he is supposed to be a QB guru/offense minded HC. 

His only thing is personnel...but you can see other teams around the league with mediocre/bad personnel and still make some noise....it seems Hue is more of a "we will run my system" instead of playing to player's strengths.

You're right..

Basic logic.

Fire HUE

Is the QB calling a deep sideline pass from an empty backfield on 3rd and 2.

I'll hang up and listen.

1 minute ago, dawgattack said:

Why in the world is Cody Kessler buried so far down on our QB depth chart? He was semi-competent last season and only threw 2 picks in 8 starts. Kizer and Hogan are normally good for two picks in a half.  Hue told us "trust me on this one" when Kessler was drafted.

Cody is hesitant to throw the vertical passes that Hue loves

1 minute ago, dawgattack said:

Pretty sure that Kessler helped Chris Tabor hide the compromising photos that he has of Jimmy Truckstop.  He needs a 3rd QB somewhere on the roster, but doesn't have to play him.  

57 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Is the QB calling a deep sideline pass from an empty backfield on 3rd and 2.

I'll hang up and listen.

it actually makes sense. we have proven we can't score in the redzone, so lets go for it all from around midfield. 

Just now, Onizuka said:

I wouldn't say it's his fault, but, at the same time...our offense does not seem to be improving and he is supposed to be a QB guru/offense minded HC. 

His only thing is personnel...but you can see other teams around the league with mediocre/bad personnel and still make some noise....it seems Hue is more of a "we will run my system" instead of playing to player's strengths.

Screw make some noise.

Win a damn game FFS.

Jeff Freaking Fisher can at least win 8 a year with trash players and he is gawdawful.

Archived