Jump to content

2020 GDT Week #16 Steelers vs. Colts


Recommended Posts

Ben getting cut saves $19 mill but $22 mill in dead $.

Im guessing a fluff extension is most likely unless he continues to crap the bed and/or an injury is going on behind scenes.

One of Ebron/Vance gone saves $6mill...possibly Vince with $4mill.

Haden saves $7 mill but eat $8 mill in dead $...year 1 of a new Sutton/Hilton deal is probably closer to $4 mill, just thinking out loud.

DeCastro and/or Nelson are possibly getting an extension for cap relief.

Heyward will restructure as well..I’m guessing it creates $3-$5 mill in room as well.

Alalu should get another 2 yr $6 mill deal like last time.

Just random thoughts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, why? Because we have to! 
 

Where? The big ketchup bottle

I don’t like the feeling surrounding this team. Most saw this coming all year, I’m honest I never did. No, I never thought they were capable of beating the Chiefs but I did think they were capable of making it to the AFCCG and having a shot.

Now, I don’t even know if they can win another game. Ben doesn’t have time, Ben’s missing reads for TDs, the OL can’t block for the RBs or Ben, WRs are dropping balls and fumbling them after they catch and the LB injuries have piled up and it shows on defense.

Colts: 27

Steelers: 20

Edited by turtle28
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

I just can’t with Randy. They don’t think there is a problem. “I don’t know if it’s predictable”.  Other teams have completely owned our playbook the last 3 weeks. It’s predictable, Randy. 

Yeah, there’s such a thing as “he’s the problem!” And Randy is that dude right now. They need to run the ball, running the ball will open up things downfield.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i didnt want to start a whole new thread for this but what QBs, if any would be acceptable to take in the first round next year.  

Obviously Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Zach Wilson will be off the board when we're up to the plate.  

 

Would guys like Trey Lance or Kyle Trask be acceptable for a pick in the 20-25th range?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2020 at 11:09 AM, AFF said:

Ben getting cut saves $19 mill but $22 mill in dead $.

Im guessing a fluff extension is most likely unless he continues to crap the bed and/or an injury is going on behind scenes.

One of Ebron/Vance gone saves $6mill...possibly Vince with $4mill.

Haden saves $7 mill but eat $8 mill in dead $...year 1 of a new Sutton/Hilton deal is probably closer to $4 mill, just thinking out loud.

DeCastro and/or Nelson are possibly getting an extension for cap relief.

Heyward will restructure as well..I’m guessing it creates $3-$5 mill in room as well.

Alalu should get another 2 yr $6 mill deal like last time.

Just random thoughts.

Cutting that many good players turns them into a losing team but, it’s likely to happen eventually anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 11:20 AM, DR43 said:

i didnt want to start a whole new thread for this but what QBs, if any would be acceptable to take in the first round next year.  

Obviously Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Zach Wilson will be off the board when we're up to the plate.  

 

Would guys like Trey Lance or Kyle Trask be acceptable for a pick in the 20-25th range?

Kyle Trask. A lot of people comp him to Ben, and so can see it too.

Lance & Trask might go top 20. If the Steelers really wanted them, they’d have to trade up IMO. 

Edited by turtle28
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Cutting that many good players turns them into a losing team but, it’s likely to happen eventually anyway. 

Not really cutting too many people...Both of Vance and Ebron count over $8 mill against the cap...one of them is gone.

Haden is more of a dark horse possibility but my think was more in line of cutting him to be able to afford 1 of Hilton/Sutton.

Vince is a 2 down LB...Spillane has played well and Bush is coming back next year....$$$ is tight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...