Week 16: Panthers at Football Team

turtle28

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

How much worse can Montez be? An 8.3 passer rating and two turnovers. How much worse? Is it even possible to be worse? 

I mean, I hear you, but the guy has had two killer drops on first down throws. Montez is not throwing those balls any better than Haskins did. 

Montez can run a little, I guess. Maybe that would be the switch-up that would open things up? I don’t know. But from a passing standpoint, yes he could be worse. 

This defense gets a stop here and we carry momentum into half. Slim momentum, but it would be something.

Also, that pass was again wobbly and dropped by Cam Sims. Haskins throwing on the run is cringeworthy. Our WRs dropping balls that actually make it, unacceptable. That drive could have ended in a TD. (On the flip, history has shown right after a good play, a bad one happens for Haskins)

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And no, this isn’t all on Dwayne because the vaunted defense has been terrible against a crappy QB and a team that can’t run the ball. I have no idea why JDR is just letting Bridgewater sit back there and not bringing pressure? It’s mind boggling 

Hubris. They always hear how great the front 4 is, and they refuse to adjust by adding more rushers when the front 4 isn’t getting there. 

Plus they’re scared of the Carolina weapons after the catch. Which...given how we’ve tackled today, guess I get it.

• Like 1