Week 16: Panthers at Football Team

turtle28

And I’m pretty sure today was a microcosm for why Rivera is no longer the coach in Carolina. He just is all over the place with his decision making. That field goal on 4th and 2 was absolutely inexcusable. Insanely stupid decision with everything that was on the line. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We deserved to lose this game for trotting that moron out at QB today.  He broke covid protocols and should have been benched, but we sold our soul for a shot at the playoffs.  

Wish Haskin would have been cut. This playpff run is meaningless and would have sent a message....and set a tone

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

And I’m pretty sure today was a microcosm for why Rivera is no longer the coach in Carolina. He just is all over the place with his decision making. That field goal on 4th and 2 was absolutely inexcusable. Insanely stupid decision with everything that was on the line. 

You're assuming they convert.  If they get stuffed we would have been in every worse shape.  

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I was thinking the same thing. If you don't have confidence in your offense to get the two yards, put someone you believe will get it in. Just a horrible coaching job by the entire staff.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

You're assuming they convert.  If they get stuffed we would have been in every worse shape.  

It doesn’t matter. He made the game that much harder in a critical situation. Had we got it this game would be a hell of a lot different right now.