Week 16: Panthers at Football Team

turtle28

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Well Philly has nothing to play for now at least.  

You think they don't want to keep us out of the postseason... lol

I guarantee we get spanked next week.

We are atrocious against dual threat QBs. We have ZERO momentum and just laid a big fat egg against a team that had lost 8 of their last 9...

No faith that we get the W next week.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We didn't get anything for RG3.  And RG3 actually did some positive stuff.  

There was a lot of off field stuff that went down there. Yes, Haskins had the whole stripper thing, but there's a (small) chance someone would give a late round pick for a flyer. Remember, h didn't get an offseason so another team might think, there's something we can work with.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I am just amused that I put together the "if they lose" scenarios in like the late 1Q/early 2Q ... I know this franchise all too well.

Unfortunately, I knew how the game was going to go when the PASS was ruled a fumble in the first quarter. This team can't beat the refs and the opponents, especially with what we trotted out there at QB.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You think they don't want to keep us out of the postseason... lol

I guarantee we get spanked next week.

We are atrocious against dual threat QBs. We have ZERO momentum and just laid a big fat egg against a team that had lost 8 of their last 9...

No faith that we get the W next week.

Slappy...

The only & I mean absolute ONLY reason why we lost today & vs Seattle last week is because Haskins is Horrible.

So yes...you are 💯% right. If we start Haskins, we will get destroyed.

If we start anybody else... Smith, Montez, Taylor, Woz, turtle...anyone?

We will win.

I guarantee it.

4 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Slappy...

The only & I mean absolute ONLY reason why we lost today & vs Seattle last week is because Haskins is Horrible.

So yes...you are 💯% right. If we start Haskins, we will get destroyed.

If we start anybody else... Smith, Montez, Taylor, Woz, turtle...anyone?

We will win.

I guarantee it.

I disagree with him being the "ONLY" reason, but he definitely didn't help our cause. Ron Rivera **** the bed by not pulling him sooner. He literally gave us no chance for a comeback. Haskins should not have seen the field today. Clearly they don't pay enough attention in practice because we see the same thing week in and week out with him.

That being said, I hope Terry and Alex can come back strong next week. We will need them both.

Edited by Slappy Mc