What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Not sure how I feel about this one. Going to listen to it a few more times.

I'm kind of on the same boat, i just heard this one on the radio. Seems to be something missing, there is some potential though. Probably listen to some other songs before I pass any real judgement. It's almost like this would be the intro to a half rate animated TV show that comes on at 6am on a Tuesday. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I like this. I like this alot!

Yea these guys are definitely going on my playlist. I listened to some more songs and covers by them yesterday and they are all really good. 

Wooo that solo.

Edited by Neumatic
  • Like 1

I am cleaning out my iTunes library.  I realized that I had way too many songs I flat out did not like, and I’ve accepted that it’s okay to delete some songs off of albums that I generally like.

This was a particular struggle with Pink Floyd.  Sorry to any Pink Floyd loyalists, but half their songs aren’t songs, they’re instrumentals or worse.

I am also shaving minutes off of songs.  I don’t need 13 minutes of an instrumental.

I am also deleting entire albums from bands I otherwise like.  I’m not going to pretend to like some bands who completely changed their entire everything or go back through their discography if they weren’t mature enough to make enjoyable music 10 to 20 years ago.

Also, trying to find bands that I listened to back in the day with CDs is brutal.  I either have to go through and download each song off YouTube or spend like 20 dollars for their CDs off of eBay.  Is there some music subscription service that lets you download music kinda cheaply and keep it after your subscription runs out?

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This was a particular struggle with Pink Floyd.  Sorry to any Pink Floyd loyalists, but half their songs aren’t songs, they’re instrumentals or worse.

Also, trying to find bands that I listened to back in the day with CDs is brutal.  I either have to go through and download each song off YouTube or spend like 20 dollars for their CDs off of eBay.  Is there some music subscription service that lets you download music kinda cheaply and keep it after your subscription runs out?

No worries. I like maybe 2 Pink Floyd songs. The rest of it is depressing.

Throw out some years and clues and maybe someone knows that band.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:07 AM, Outpost31 said:

I am cleaning out my iTunes library.  I realized that I had way too many songs I flat out did not like, and I’ve accepted that it’s okay to delete some songs off of albums that I generally like.

I am also shaving minutes off of songs.  I don’t need 13 minutes of an instrumental.

I am also deleting entire albums from bands I otherwise like.  I’m not going to pretend to like some bands who completely changed their entire everything or go back through their discography if they weren’t mature enough to make enjoyable music 10 to 20 years ago.

glad to see that you saw the light and are moving away from physical copies of things