The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

“I (told) him there are three choices. No. 1, you can wait until the March 11 pro day, but now your (recovery) is getting near August, because it’s a five to six month injury. The second (choice), you can not throw. He’s probably a good enough player, he could’ve said ‘I’m not doing it,’ him and his agent,” Meyer told NFL Network’s Jane Slater. “Or the third (choice), I said ‘Why don’t you just go grab a ball and throw for a little bit? … And he said ‘Let’s go.’ That was it. Next thing I know, we’re here at a pro day that they put together (quickly). That’s a guy that loves football and is confident in his ability.”

According to Lawrence’s private quarterback coach, Jordan Palmer, Lawrence had only been throwing an NFL ball for two weeks before agreeing to the workout.

Confidence through the moon. 

• Like 2

Bill Plaschke just said on Around the Horn that the only reason that Trevor would have done this is if he doesn’t want to be in Jacksonville and wanted another team to see what he can do.

I need talking heads to just shut the **** up. 

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

Bill Plaschke just said on Around the Horn that the only reason that Trevor would have done this is if he doesn’t want to be in Jacksonville and wanted another team to see what he can do.

I really should have went into broadcasting...Apparently any idiot can do it 🤣

-charles

47 minutes ago, pwny said:

...what?

He literally did it at Urban's request.