The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

Lol. Because Lawrence needed a pro bowl to prove he was the best prospect since Manning? There is literally no way the Jags can mess this up...unless they find a way to trade the #1 pick. 

Yeah. The entire purpose of this was so that Bevell and Schottenheimer could see him live. There’s nothing else going on. How a guy who can find his way onto a tv show could even pretend to believe that this means Trevor wants out and was showcasing for the rest of the league is just absurd.

So one last thing to put everyone's mind at ease - Oehser has been banging the drum that it's Trevor for a while. If they were even considering anything other than that, they'd have told him to write as if there's an argument for someone else.

22 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’d be fine if he ends up good. But I do think we should also sign a vet...TEs typically take a few years to get contributions. 

i think theres only a handful that produced right out the gate and 1 is dead now and the other is looking like a HOFer and yes im talking GRONK(42 catches 546 yards 10 tds) and Hernandez(45 catches 563 yards 6tes. 

those are the 2 that came to my head in terms of VERY early production.   Kelce is another 1 who comes to mind(tho let the record Reflect he missed 15 games his rookie year but his 2nd year was just like wow.