Haskins

Jones

Trubisky

Goff

Wentz

Darnold

Rosen

Paxton 

8 of the 14 QBs from 2016-2019 could be looking for new homes soon.

Another 4 of the QBs are not as good as Dak imo, tho you could make a case for Lamar I guess.

Then there is Watson and Mahomes. That means you have an 85% chance of getting a worse QB. AND THATS IN THE 1ST ROUND!!

• Like 1

Dak’s record over passed 10 games... 3-7.  3-7 is actually being generous considering the ATL game was a miracle... literally a 1 in a 1,000 type win.  Barring a miracle finish and historic collapse by ATL... Dak should be 2-8.  These losses include a loss to eagles with playoffs on the line.  Dak did this behind a mostly healthy OL while having some of the best offensive weapons in the nfl.  Andy Dalton’s record over the past 9 games as Dallas QB... 5-4.  Dalton is winning more despite playing behind a scrub OL which is missing 4/5 starters including 3 undrafted FAs.  When the playoffs are on the line against the eagles, unlike Dak, Dalton steps up and plays at his best.  Dalton is winning despite having one of the historically worst defense.  Which one is the $30M qb again?  I think we can all admit now that I was right when I told everybody at the beginning of the year that the cowboys would be better starting Dalton, trading Dak, and using the $ to improve the defense.  

9 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Dak’s record over passed 10 games... 3-7.  3-7 is actually being generous considering the ATL game was a miracle... literally a 1 in a 1,000 type win.  Barring a miracle finish and historic collapse by ATL... Dak should be 2-8.  These losses include a loss to eagles with playoffs on the line.  Dak did this behind a mostly healthy OL while having some of the best offensive weapons in the nfl.  Andy Dalton’s record over the past 9 games as Dallas QB... 5-4.  Dalton is winning more despite playing behind a scrub OL which is missing 4/5 starters including 3 undrafted FAs.  When the playoffs are on the line against the eagles, unlike Dak, Dalton steps up and plays at his best.  Dalton is winning despite having one of the historically worst defense.  Which one is the $30M qb again?  I think we can all admit now that I was right when I told everybody at the beginning of the year that the cowboys would be better starting Dalton, trading Dak, and using the $ to improve the defense.  

Defense didnt suck and the refs didnt blow the rams Dak should be 5-5. But what is really is your point? You found an arbitrary cut off of 10 games so that you could manipulate another silly silly argument. 

You are overrating our team last year. Underrating them this year. Excluding Daks injuries. Excluding the caliber of opponents. 

You simply cant discuss anything honestly anymore. "Dak's defense loss to the #3 seed after he got the lead. DAK SUCKS. Andy Dalton beat teams with losing records and back up QBS. HE SO GOOD"

Its a joke slam. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Defense didnt suck and the refs didnt blow the rams Dak should be 5-5. But what is really is your point? You found an arbitrary cut off of 10 games so that you could manipulate another silly silly argument. 

You are overrating our team last year. Underrating them this year. Excluding Daks injuries. Excluding the caliber of opponents. 

You simply cant discuss anything honestly anymore. "Dak's defense loss to the #3 seed after he got the lead. DAK SUCKS. Andy Dalton beat teams with losing records and back up QBS. HE SO GOOD"

Its a joke slam. 

Wait a second, did you just really bring up quality of opponents?  You understand that over the past 2 years  almost all of his wins came against teams drafting in the top 5, right?  Yeah, Dak loves playing against weaklings (except the jets) and in 4th quarter blowouts.   That's where he excels.   

Everything I said is 100% true.  Dalton is playing behind a beat up OL that's missing 4/5 starters... 3 of which were UDFA.  Last year, Dak played behind 3 pro bowlers on the OL and La'el Collins who had a phenomenal year.  Last year, Dallas had a top 10 scoring defense giving up 20 PPG.  This year, Dallas gives up 30 points per game and is historically bad against the run.  Yet, Dalton simply wins more than Dak.  Those are facts.  But, here's the biggest fact... Dalton is doing this while making $27M less than Dak.  If Dak can't win more than Dalton, why the hell are we paying Dak $27M more than Dalton?  Do you understand how good this team could be if it invested $27M into the defense?  

Sorry that bringing Dak's shortcoming's to your attention hurts your feelings but you need to understand that stats and charts do not win football games.

• Like 1