New Eminem album due out in November

JonStark

13 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Isnt that pretty much the issue with all entertainment today?      Sports, music, movies, television, etc....its all politicized to a point where its not even enjoyable.   Late night television isnt even watchable anymore.    Even people I used to enjoy like Colbert, Conan and Kimmell arent even funny anymore, because all they want to do is talk about the kind of things most normal people are trying to get away from.     Comedy, sports and music are things people turn to to escape the garbage going on in the news, but in todays world,  comedy isnt funny, sports are just an extension of social political commentary and music isnt good because its all just people pushing their views onto alot of people who dont want to hear it.

Regardless of politics though, Em is a washed up hack.   Should just retire and reminisce about 1999 for the rest of his life.    

Good points. I rarely watch anything on tv now cuz of all the political stuff. I always flup the channel if it's along those lines. Life's to worry about all that junk. I just wanna be happy and live. 

Eminem is doing this stuff now probably to stay relevant IMO. 

• 1 month later...

Eminem has been lame since he was owned by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at the VMAs.  You can see the exact moment when he loses any coolness that he had:

He got made fun of by a puppet dog, whose entire shtick was humping things and pooping on things, and tough guy Eminem gets all boo boo faced about it. 

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

Album came out today. Been listening to it on the way to work.... Very blah as expected. Think I even heard some garbage trap music thrown in a song.

I only heard one song so far, but I agree.

Curious on what you mean by garbage trap music. Never heard that term before.

11 hours ago, MathMan said:

I only heard one song so far, but I agree.

Curious on what you mean by garbage trap music. Never heard that term before.

Trap is a sub genre of rap. Migos, Fetty Wap, Desiigner might be some you’ve heard. 

Archived