The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

4 hours ago, deathstar said:

May have reached a little bit for Sermon but I’m a believer. 

Not at all. I had him as the 8th best player in this class and only traded up from 1.10 because I didn’t think he’d make it to that pick. Ceiling is through the roof, he just has a lot of veteran competition to navigate (Mostert, Gallman, Wilson Jr). 

I’m a little surprised by the early QB picks considering our league settings, but really like all three players fantasy outlook. 

Edited by SaveOurSonics
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Not at all. I had him as the 8th best player in this class and only traded up from 1.10 because I didn’t think he’d make it to that pick. Ceiling is through the roof, he just has a lot of veteran competition to navigate (Mostert, Gallman, Wilson Jr). 

I’m a little surprised by the early QB picks considering our league settings, but really like all three players fantasy outlook. 

HvacRaider only has Rogers & his status is up in the air, I was expecting him to take a QB at some point early in the draft.

The other two I would say are more luxury picks & long term planning / back-up Pk's. We both have solid rosters.

19 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Part of it is...what’s more valuable...a 4th RB, 5th WR, or a 2nd QB. I liked the 2nd QB way more than the other options at other positions. This league definitely devalues QB...but I highly doubt I’ll look back ten years and regret the decision to draft Trevor Lawrence. Meanwhile...here I am a year in after HITTING on Cam Akers and I have no idea what I have. I also think the 17th game helps QBs way more than other positions. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Sorry for the delay.  Was out on a boat and had no service most of the day.  I’ll be much more on my game during the week when working. 

Sounds nice, I’m sitting with a toddler who is on the potty.