The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

It didn’t update.  In other leagues it shows where we are projected after the draft.  

Side note, I didn’t think I had a bottom 2 roster in this league until looking at it closer.  I sort of liked it but looking at it I don’t really have a top 30 player but I expect Givson and Dobbins to outplay their ADP.  I have a lot of guys in the 30-70 range who could move up with big years like the two RBs, Jeudy, Smith, and Claypool.  Wilson I love as a player but hate Zach Wilson. Then a lot of young guys that I need to break out some so it makes sense I have a low end roster.  I was excited for year two of Michael Carter until they grabbed Hall but hoping he gets some burn in a run first offense. At least I have two good QBs for next years transition to super flex. 

Not sure if there's a setting at our end I need to change or if it's an ESPN thing?

I’ve made some bad trades in the very recent past. Gave up Herbert for Watson just so I could move up and pass on Jamarr Chase 🤡

Gave Jalen Hurts for essentially nothing. 

Really bummed Dameon Pierce didn’t fall one more pick to me in the 2nd and just scrambled to take my next best RB.

Did VERY little pre draft prep which came around to bite me. Didn’t even know who Alec Pierce was before Sammy picked him. Already kicking myself for not snagging Pacheco in the 3rd. 

I am not on my A game to start the year. 

7 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I’ve made some bad trades in the very recent past. Gave up Herbert for Watson just so I could move up and pass on Jamarr Chase 🤡

Gave Jalen Hurts for essentially nothing. 

Really bummed Dameon Pierce didn’t fall one more pick to me in the 2nd and just scrambled to take my next best RB.

Did VERY little pre draft prep which came around to bite me. Didn’t even know who Alec Pierce was before Sammy picked him. Already kicking myself for not snagging Pacheco in the 3rd. 

I am not on my A game to start the year. 

Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Darn it, had a busy morning and just saw Dobbins was for sure out and just missed swapping him with Davis.  Sorry to screw up week 1. 

It wouldn’t have impacted the outcome, so it’s all good. But we’re going to be looking a little closer at tanking this year, as we’ve gotten some complaints about draft seeding. 

23 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It wouldn’t have impacted the outcome, so it’s all good. But we’re going to be looking a little closer at tanking this year, as we’ve gotten some complaints about draft seeding. 

I am definitely not tanking, but as you said it didn't matter with Davis getting all of 1 point more than Dobbins.