BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Is there some joke I’m missing here about JLash not winning championships? 

I apparently have championships and hardware that I was not aware of.

Unlike some franchises in the NFL, we won't hang a banner just for reaching OT in the Bizzbowl. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

11. @EaglesPeteC  Hugh Jackman-Known for his loyalty and matter of fact demeanor, his tough exterior and rugged demeanor make you know that he's all business

I don't get this comp at all. I'm mean, I'll take it but besides both of our affinity's for the theatre and our rugged good looks that drive the ladies wild, I don't get it.

If I have given any of you the impression that I am all business or loyal to any one of you, I am very sorry because nothing could indeed be further from the truth. I'm am in fact none business and will sell any one of you down the river for a modest price. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't get this comp at all. I'm mean, I'll take it but besides both of our affinity's for the theatre and our rugged good looks that drive the ladies wild, I don't get it.

If I have given any of you the impression that I am all business or loyal to any one of you, I am very sorry because nothing could indeed be further from the truth. I'm am in fact none business and will sell any one of you down the river for a modest price. 

george clooney film GIF

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm disappointed in you, at least haggle for the best price possible before selling me down the river