BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@Counselor Why jump on someone to post in the Falcons forum instead of posting actual News?

No one goes there. The entire Atlanta Sub Forum has 25% of the posts in 3.5 years (565) that this thread has in the last 6 weeks (2300). 

I can see the approach of why not do a companion thread to stimulate more traffic there.

Cause he is sensitive about his tater tot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What you say to me little girl?

Just now, Counselor said:

If it’s not crying over how many first round picks I have it’s crying over something else I did. Love the love here.

It's cause you have the most disgusting, vile, creepy, ugly, horrible animal as your profile pic.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

But its always with love.

I will never respect a goat.  Blech.

Is it? I definitely want to turn people’s opinions and feelings around about me. I think ever since I was going through which only you and Jlash know about and tried to quit the league some feelings toward me may have not recovered. I know I won’t have much success in this league if people don’t like me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Hmmmm how about the PM I tried to send you and how you responded to me? That was me being quick to anger?

You're right I will go back to shutting up. You take everything in the worse light so I'm better saying nothing I guess.

Just now, Counselor said:

Is it? I definitely want to turn people’s opinions and feelings around about me. I think ever since I was going through which only you and Jlash know about and tried to quit the league some feelings toward me may have not recovered. I know I won’t have much success in this league if people don’t like me. 

I've been around here a long time, and I can guarantee this...we have ALL had our good and bad days, good and bad weeks, good and bad years...no one holds grudges or harbors resentment for stuff like that.  We get it.

Always assume the ribbing that happens here is meant in good fun and jest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You're right I will go back to shutting up. You take everything in the worse light so I'm better saying nothing I guess.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I've been around here a long time, and I can guarantee this...we have ALL had our good and bad days, good and bad weeks, good and bad years...no one holds grudges or harbors resentment for stuff like that.  We get it.

Always assume the ribbing that happens here is meant in good fun and jest.

Saying the above that I take everything in the worse light isn’t holding onto something?