BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

But some of those guys were in the NFL as coaches and failed miserably. It's a different game.

Also, how many of those OSU DBs have actually panned out? Be honest here. There's Lattimore, maybe Vonn Bell, and Denzel Ward has been fine when healthy (big caveat). Lotta guys have come out of that program and failed.

Annette looked great. I’d throw Malcolm Jenkins name in there. Hooker hasn’t stayed heathy. But going back to the 90s you’d be hard pressed to find better, all the way to today. Jury is still out on others like Okuda.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Annette looked great. I’d throw Malcolm Jenkins name in there. Hooker hasn’t stayed heathy. But going back to the 90s you’d be hard pressed to find better, all the way to today. Jury is still out on others like Okuda.

CB Marlon Humphrey 

CB Levi Wallace, Kareem Jackson 

Nickel Minkah Fitzpatrick 

S Landon Collins 

S Eddie Jackson 

Osu 

CB Marson Lattimore 

CB Denzel watd 

CB Jeff Okudah, Damon Arnette

S Malcolm Jenkins 

S Malik Hooker 

Fun debate 

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

But some of those guys were in the NFL as coaches and failed miserably. It's a different game.

Also, how many of those OSU DBs have actually panned out? Be honest here. There's Lattimore, maybe Vonn Bell, and Denzel Ward has been fine when healthy (big caveat). Lotta guys have come out of that program and failed.

Don't forget Gareon Conley.

I'm so bad at drafting CBs.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

CB Marlon Humphrey 

S Landon Collins 

S Eddie Jackson 

Osu 

CB Marson Lattimore 

CB Denzel watd 

S Malcolm Jenkins 

S Malik Hooker 

Fun debate 

Is take Vonn Bell over Hooker personally 

52 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

CB Marlon Humphrey 

S Landon Collins 

S Eddie Jackson 

Osu 

CB Marson Lattimore 

CB Denzel watd 

S Malcolm Jenkins 

S Malik Hooker 

Fun debate 

Florida State is definitely up there too. 

@Counselor Why jump on someone to post in the Falcons forum instead of posting actual News?

No one goes there. The entire Atlanta Sub Forum has 25% of the posts in 3.5 years (565) that this thread has in the last 6 weeks (2300). 

I can see the approach of why not do a companion thread to stimulate more traffic there.

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@Counselor Why jump on someone to post in the Falcons forum instead of posting actual News?

No one goes there. The entire Atlanta Sub Forum has 25% of the posts in 3.5 years (565) that this thread has in the last 6 weeks (2300). 

I can see the approach of why not do a companion thread to stimulate more traffic there.

It was a joke. You can PM if you have any concerns.