BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

If I’m a problem to anyone I have no issue just going awol and being here for the draft and those type of things. I don’t want to make this league a negative experience for anyone. I try and post in here even if it’s just stupid stuff to just keep a conversation going or keep us bonded but maybe I’m just doing that wrong. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I’m a problem to anyone I have no issue just going awol and being here for the draft and those type of things. I don’t want to make this league a negative experience for anyone. I try and post in here even if it’s just stupid stuff to just keep a conversation going or keep us bonded but maybe I’m just doing that wrong. 

Dude, you're fine.  

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Perhaps. I don’t need to go into a back and forth. I just want to know how I can make these situations better.

Assume that people are being tongue-in-cheek or joking around or being good-natured.  Maybe sometimes they won't be, but still assume they are.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Football talk....this edge class is really, really good.  Gonna see a lot of guys go in round 2 and when we look back in a couple years wonder why they slid that far.

Honestly I think most positions in this draft are really deep at least by initial appearance.