BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 hours ago, Blue said:

No, it made sense to save that money and spend it on a cornerback, defensive tackle, or offensive line depth. Now they're sitting here having spent a second-round pick on a backup running back.

Hey, better than blowing a first round pick on a child who quits caring about football the moment he got drafted.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

That Ngakoue contract is ridiculous. What a steal. 

Belichick has definitely gone mad with these contracts. The Pats have spent a ton of money and aren't much better today than they were yesterday lol. 

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks that. Ik you're a Bills fan and some might see that as a "bias viewpoint" but I think its 100% true. Nothing they've done so far suggests to me they've moved the divisional needle.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks that. Ik you're a Bills fan and some might see that as a "bias viewpoint" but I think its 100% true. Nothing they've done so far suggests to me they've moved the divisional needle.

He’s a Broncos Fan

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Belichick has definitely gone mad with these contracts. The Pats have spent a ton of money and aren't much better today than they were yesterday lol. 

I saw a graphic on IG that the Patriots spent 400 million the last 10 years combined in FA and have already spent 146 million this year. And it isn’t even on that great of talent. 

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

They're a lot better at edge, tight end, and receiver. Unless you're a huge Deatrich Wise/John Simon fan for some reason.

Admittedly, we're talking some pretty low bars for being much better.

Edited by Blue

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

They're a lot better at edge, tight end, and receiver. Unless you're a huge Deatrich Wise/John Simon fan for some reason.

Admittedly, we're talking some pretty low bars for being much better.

Evidently the Pats are huge Deatrich Wise fans.

• Like 1