BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I have myself at $38,362 with the Higbee and Mack signings (obviously not including Jones because I have not won him yet) but I’ll take the extra 10k in cash if that’s accurate I just don’t think it is. Did you mean to type 38,362?

Marlon Mack is included on your roster. The  cap is set at $198,200. So currently you have $48,362 available.

48 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Marlon Mack is included on your roster. The  cap is set at $198,200. So currently you have $48,362 available.

39 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It is not.

Found the error. The book I have has the cap as $188,200 which is why I thought I had 10k less cap and Berlin is showing in the negative. 

@Ragnarok care to comment on Mike Zimmer peeing on Irv Smith's role on his team going forward? 

"Honestly, I don’t think it’s any bigger role for him whatsoever," Zimmer said of Smith. "I think it’s a bigger role for Tyler Conklin. He’s kind of emerged as a guy that’s moving upward and with those two guys, we have a lot of weapons there. Irv always has been able to do what he’s been able to do whether Kyle was here or not. We’re excited about these two young tight ends that we have." 

I don't think you should stand for this kind of disrespect towards your player. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

@Ragnarok care to comment on Mike Zimmer peeing on Irv Smith's role on his team going forward? 

I don't think you should stand for this kind of disrespect towards your player. 

Why would I get upset at a coach so incompetent he signed off on giving Kirk Cousins a fully guaranteed contract?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s no Jace Amaro that’s for sure

Jace Amaro had more targets, receptions, and yards than Irv Smith as a rookie and played in two fewer games with Geno Smith at quarterback. So no, definitely not as successful early on as Jace Amaro.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jace Amaro had more targets, receptions, and yards than Irv Smith as a rookie and played in two fewer games with Geno Smith at quarterback. So no, definitely not as successful early on as Jace Amaro.

Wow! He had 2 more receptions and 33 more yards his rookie year same amount of touchdowns while Irv was behind a very established TE. But you want to throw out Irv’s sophomore season because it helps your narrative. If Irv is garbo Amaro is the biggest Garbo.