BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

12k for Woods or 10.5k for Davis or whatever Cooks got makes no sense when Allen Robinson, an actual number 1 receiver, went for only 13.5k.

I got Woods for 11k. 11k was my max for him. It was 12k for ARob. I have too many holes to fill to go nuts after 1 single player 

• Like 1

I always take a risk on one guy every off season. Last season that guy for me was Kwon Alexander. This season it isn't s shark tank guy, it's Corey Davis. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't but I'm good, very good, at managing the cap, so it's a risk I'm willing to take and it isn't an uncalulated risk.  I put a lot of thought into what I wanted to do this offseason. I'm just dusting the negativity off of my shoulder.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got Woods for 11k. 11k was my max for him. It was 12k for ARob. I have too many holes to fill to go nuts after 1 single player 

Yeah Woods is a fine signing. Just more bullishness on A Rob than anything else.

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Also, as the Reigning champion of the BDL Mid West Division, who, btw, went 6-0 in that division, I'll keep doing things my way. I seem to have it under control

One of the teams in your division literally did not participate in free agency at all, could barely field a legal roster, and didn't actually have an owner until Week 2. Congratulations on your achievement.

PS: You beat that team by 3 votes in Week 3.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

One of the teams in your division literally did not participate in free agency at all, could barely field a legal roster, and didn't actually have an owner until Week 2. Congratulations on your achievement.

Thank you. I appreciate the congratulations.  Hey, I don't control any teams other than my own. I just build well and win games.

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not sure i like the direction DV is taking, but ill reserve judgment until I see a game plan bc there are ways to make it work 

I highly doubt you know the direction I'm heading, but I'm not shocked by this coming from you.

Edited by wwhickok

7 hours ago, Blue said:

PS: You beat that team by 3 votes in Week 3.

You rang? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Ww going triple option 90s Nebraska offense.  I'm here for it 

Lol triple option? I mean that's an idea for sure. But not quite what I had in mind. Tbh, I am just trying to have a bit of fun this season though and that comes at a price (in spending)

Edited by wwhickok