BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Strongest position group of your team:
Weakest position group of your team:
Your team's floor:
Your team's ceiling:
Key players for this season:

Strongest position group of your team: I don't recall the combine #s off the top of my head, but I've venture to say the Edges, led by Khalil Mack, are probably the strongest pound for pound. Offensive line and defensive interior should be right on their heels.

Weakest position group of your team: This one is probably the quarterback group, although Tannehill and Newton help lift this group with the athleticism, I'm not sure that my wide receivers are that much stronger. Even without having a strong possession receiver, having Mills and Eason on the roster I think overall the receivers are pound for pound slightly stronger on average.

Your team's floor: 0-12

Your team's ceiling: 12-0, Bizzbowl Champions

Key players for this season: Trent Williams, Andrew Whitworth, Zack Martin, Damien Lewis, Jason Kelce

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

Strongest position group of your team: INT
Weakest position group of your team: TE
Your team's floor: 4-8
Your team's ceiling: 12-0 Bizzbowl Champions
Key players for this season: Josh Allen and Nick Bosa

I've picked Allen and Bosa as my two key players as I think they're the only injuries that would significantly harm my chances of contending. Otherwise I can probably withstand injuries at other positions so long as I don't get completely decimated at one.

Strongest position group of your team: Missionary, to establish dominance
Weakest position group of your team: Long snapper
Your team's floor: Made of gold
Your team's ceiling: We live under the stars cuz we don't want to limit ourselves
Key players for this season: the good ones

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

While we're waiting on more rankings from wwhickok, here's another fun thing to try

Strongest position group of your team:
Weakest position group of your team:
Your team's floor:
Your team's ceiling:
Key players for this season:

Strongest position group of your team: DL, QB
Weakest position group of your team: Backup OL
Your team's floor: 6-6
Your team's ceiling: 10-2
Key players for this season: Offices of Mooney, Davis and Bourne.

Offense is returning most of the same players and the new additions should keep things an even keel.

If one of my soph WRs pops ceiling has no limits.

Defense returns Sentinel legend Danielle Hunter. Horn looks to be a solid and the safety room is extremely improved for what I plan on doing this year.

Only thing I missed out on in the Shark Tank was a backup OT but we will just Rio White Sharks it this year and pour some Cachaça out to Vitors' gods.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

This was super hard. I'm sure there'll be a lot of debate. Hell I'm still debating the list with myself. 

Wide Receivers

11. Lockett / Allen / Shenault - Sinapore

Asks for clarification on depth chart then ignores it. Check.

Mooney will get the shot to be WR2 first.

I have three of the top 10 receptions leaders from last year so Brady will have solid guys to catch the fooseball. Not to mention they all caught 8+ TDs.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1