BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

27 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Ooh Gilmore to the Bucs sounds nice.

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Steelers sound better

Not sure either can afford him, sounds like he wants at least a little bit of a payday even though obviously most teams are a bit limited in cap space with it being mid-season and all. My money is on the Panthers. Immediate starter for them and a great mentor for Horn and Henderson.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Also gave up 10 receptions. But that’s going to happen when you get targeted because you play across from Jaire

A couple of those were plays he shouldn't have given up/will learn from, but a number were short completions where he made a good tackle short of the sticks.  As of now, opposing QBs have a rating of 73.4 when targeting him, which is very good, especially for a rookie.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey Runyan should be included in this interior play mention as of late. 

Runyan only came in once Elgton got hurt, so I don't know how long he will be starting for.  

When it rains, it pours. In the last week or so I've lost Terron Armstead, Quenton Nelson, Lane Johnson, and now Frank Ragnow. My OL has been absolutely decimated. As such, I am now in desperate need of OL help, particularly at C and RT. So let me know I guess.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

When it rains, it pours. In the last week or so I've lost Terron Armstead, Quenton Nelson, Lane Johnson, and now Frank Ragnow. My OL has been absolutely decimated. As such, I am now in desperate need of OL help, particularly at C and RT. So let me know I guess.

I’m letting you know

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We can arrange a trade for Morgan Moses 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll send you something when I get home this evening.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Not sure either can afford him, sounds like he wants at least a little bit of a payday even though obviously most teams are a bit limited in cap space with it being mid-season and all. My money is on the Panthers. Immediate starter for them and a great mentor for Horn and Henderson.

The bucs don't look like they would. Steelers have about 11 mill 

Of contenders 

Panthers 

Chargers

Seahawks 

Browns have most current space 

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We can arrange a trade for Morgan Moses 

👀

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The bucs don't look like they would. Steelers have about 11 mill 

Of contenders 

Panthers 

Chargers

Seahawks 

Browns have most current space 

I've heard the Packers and him have mutual interest but he'd have to take a lesser deal. So we'll see how much the money is important to him.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

👀

I've heard the Packers and him have mutual interest but he'd have to take a lesser deal. So we'll see how much the money is important to him.

Where are they getting those numbers from?