BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

He is not active at this time (Tuitt) there's no timetable for his return and frankly Steeler fans aren't expecting him to this season 

yeah, that's what I've seen. Sucks but he's gotta do what's best for him.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

yeah, that's what I've seen. Sucks but he's gotta do what's best for him.

Yeah they haven't said specifically whats going on. But I think its much less about his knee and a helluva lot more about his heart.  I don't have a brother, my siblings are fine but I get the emotion behind a loved one passing. But everyone and every situation is different.  We all handle tragedy different.  

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok I did an attempt at a Game Plan for this week. Who gets it? I have very limited time between now and Sunday

You can send it to me for now. I'll forward it where it needs to go when it's time for that. I believe this is the Whicker isn't around weekend otherwise he's your go to 

My gameplan for this week involves me playing a bend but don't break soft zone defense, then when I get into the Red Zone, subbing in and out a lot guys, but each time I sub out 2 guys, I run a third onto the field late as well after the head count, so that I'm playing with 12 guys on the field every other play inside the 20. 

That 4-2-6 defense is hard to stop with that bonus coverage and blitzer APEX player.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My gameplan for this week involves me playing a bend but don't break soft zone defense, then when I get into the Red Zone, subbing in and out a lot guys, but each time I sub out 2 guys, I run a third onto the field late as well after the head count, so that I'm playing with 12 guys on the field every other play inside the 20. 

That 4-2-6 defense is hard to stop with that bonus coverage and blitzer APEX player.

This isn’t Blue’s inbox