The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You thinking it was not a good vote speaks to you potentially being Anna (orange ruler). 

I don't think this makes any sense. 

So have you been king hunting?  Orange has a "king" /ruler.  ....  His specifics were nice, but also unverifiable.  3 failed attempts to reach his target that now corresponds to when Buff ...also orange aligned....happened to jail him.  Almost too convenient do so as random choices by 2 players....except when they are teammates.

I've been trying, but continually either lynching the most active players or players claiming protector probably isn't going to accomplish anything.  I never said Forge was verifiable either, just he had enough specific details that all checked out and nothing blew up in his face.   So yeah, the fact that was possibly orange was fairly irrelevant to me.  He was keeping people alive and extending the game and had near slimmest chances of anyone at that point of being a king. 

Based on voting patterns,  you are a high potential to be Anna ( orange aligned ruler)

Again, not following.  Because I didn't want to lynch a protector?

Yup, another joke about not voting orange.

wut?  Did I make a previous joke and how is that about not voting orange?  Simply just quoting people any saying something isn't evidence if it makes zero sense and you make up what the joke is about. 😏

11 hours ago, squire12 said:
On 1/4/2021 at 10:20 PM, Whicker said:

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh
Mwil23
TheKillerNacho – Squire (77), swoosh (79)
Counselor
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Forge – Daboyle (77), Buff (82)
kingseanjohn
Pickle Rick – swoosh (78)
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
The Orca – squire (78), swoosh (80)
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok
Malfatron
Shady Slim

Vote Count

5 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue
1 Buff – Forge
1 Matts – Daboyle

Early D3 VC.  Still pretty early and there is a clear lean of votes on swoosh

On 1/4/2021 at 10:22 PM, swoosh said:

squire

On 1/5/2021 at 3:40 AM, kingseanjohn said:

swoosh

Episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

KSJ not bussing

On 1/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, MWil23 said:

Unless we get more information, it has to be Squire or Swoosh today. I'll vote Squire for now to balance the scales a bit and maybe push for more information instead of a runaway vote today.

Mwil looking shady as hell

On 1/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, BrettFavre004 said:

I think swoosh tried to kill swag is most likely here.

swoosh

I don't see Brett being red here.  He could have balanced the vote a little at this time in the day to see how things shook out.  

On 1/5/2021 at 10:10 AM, MWil23 said:

Ooof

Planet Earth No GIF by BBC America

Swoosh

Mwil flips realizing it is a lost cause.   Ragnarok had posted some strong questioning on mwil vote for me

On 1/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Counselor said:

Yeah was just going to say this. Setting up for the scum flip

Swoosh

Could be red aligned here and jumping on the runaway train

On 1/5/2021 at 10:16 AM, Ragnarok said:

swoosh

I will in fact watch that happen.

On 1/5/2021 at 11:18 AM, Whicker said:

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh – Squire (83)
Mwil23 – Squire (85), swoosh (87)
Counselor – swoosh (87)
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
kingseanjohn – Swoosh (84)
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004 – swoosh (86)
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok – swoosh (87)
Malfatron
Shady Slim

Vote Count

10 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok
1 Buff – Forge
1 Matts – Daboyle
1 Squire – swoosh

On 1/5/2021 at 1:00 PM, Matts4313 said:

daboyle

butters

cartman

ugly person

On 1/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

I take it back @Daboyle. This is my new most hated person. squire

On 1/5/2021 at 2:44 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Oh oh oh okay that makes sense.

So swoosh killed Swag? Just my guess given that’s where all the arrows are pointing.

another hop on vote for the runaway train

On 1/5/2021 at 3:34 PM, Shady Slim said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk2X8Z8quaTsJVUMRahXW

swoosh

and another....and an interesting post .....taking out a teammate perhaps??

On 1/5/2021 at 4:53 PM, Whicker said:

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh – Squire (83), BBB (94)
Counselor – swoosh (87)
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Matts4313 – Daboyle (89), Squire (90)
bcb1213
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket
JoshstraDaymus – swoosh (92)
Ragnarok – swoosh (87)
Malfatron
Shady Slim – swoosh (94)

Vote Count

12 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok, Josh, Shady
2 Buff – Forge, swoosh
1 Squire – Matts
1 Matts – Daboyle

On 1/5/2021 at 5:44 PM, MD4L said:

I voted for swoosh already but swoosh again! 

need to check back on this to see if it is true

On 1/5/2021 at 7:05 PM, Whicker said:

Daboyle – Matts (82)
swoosh – Squire (83), BBB (94), swoosh (96)
Counselor – swoosh (87)
MD4L – swoosh (95)
Tk3 – swoosh (95)
bigbadbuff – swoosh (96)
Matts4313 – Daboyle (89), Squire (90)
bcb1213 – swoosh (79)
squire12 – swoosh (77)
mission27
Blue – swoosh (80)
HoboRocket – Malf (95)
JoshstraDaymus – swoosh (92)
Ragnarok – swoosh (87)
Malfatron
Shady Slim – swoosh (94)

Vote Count

17 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok, Josh, Shady, MD4, Tk3, Buff, Bcb, swoosh
1 Buff – Forge
1 Squire – Matts
1 Matts – Daboyle
1 Malf - Hobo

@mission27 @Malfatron less than an hour to vote

I would say red aligned, if they hopped on the runaway swoosh vote are after Mwil

Counselor, Josh, Shady would be the top 3 in that group.   I think bcb voted swoosh early from what I recall and it was not noted

I think it would be good to sort through players and find King Radovid.   If they are blocking groups of players, it would free up more moves to garher info.

Based on the vc

17 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok, Josh, Shady, MD4, Tk3, Buff, Bcb, swoosh
1 Buff – Forge
1 Squire – Matts
1 Matts – Daboyle
1 Malf - Hobo

Buff and forge are out. malf and hobo are out.  Orca, ksj, tk3, swoosh, mwil are all out.

The early votes are likely not red aligned imo as those votes came early and never moved despite time to do so.  Pickle and nacho had questions on my claim vs swoosh,  so I don't see them as red.  

MD4L voted swoosh early as well, coupled with being tracked as no move n2 by Ragnarok leads me thinking not him.

Players left..... Counselor, Josh, Shady, bcb

Ragnarok also tracked bcb n3, so likely not him.  

Shady response on this early rings really hollow, combined with his post gif post and swoosh vote and post not liking mages has me strongly feeling he is King Radovid

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

because i don't like people who give out items when i don't trust their motives or their alignment, and we're in a chaos game with (presumably) a lot of competing wincons due to the number of factions that we have i think we should take out blue, which i have been calling for all game tbh

Gift giver, very scummy role, for sure. I'm also quite obviously not a king (after all, what's a king to a god?), so given what everybody else is stating their wincon is, this is doing nothing but making you look bad.

49 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

You have given gifts now to a king and a red radovid, I can't tell if you are really really good, or really really bad at this. 

Leaning towards really bad, lol, I mean we are told in the write ups.  Looks like there are two people doing it.  And I am not seeing much of a pattern.  

King Radovid V has ordered the persecution of all MAGES. Any player labeled as a MAGE is roleblocked for N2.

The pyres of Novigrad are still burning with MAGES. All players labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for N3

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

King Radovid V has now ordered the persecution of all NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled as a NON-HUMAN will be roleblocked for night 6

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with NON-HUMANS. Any player labeled a NON-HUMAN will be blocked for Night 7

They've both blocked mages and non-humans, there has been no overlap it appears, so no idea who would get to go next. 

Nothing happened night 5, which would have been night 4 they would have ordered it. 

36 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't think it is 2 different people/ players.

King Radovid is a person/character 

Pyres of novigrad is a place or quest

Novigrad is a city within the kingdom Radovid rules, dummies. Note that every time "pyres of Novigrad" are mentioned, it's phrased as a continuation of what Radovid ordered. It is quite clearly that role's ability, and they've chosen to roleblock the same group of roles each time (or it's an effect that lasts 3 Night phases at a time).

17 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:
41 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You thinking it was not a good vote speaks to you potentially being Anna (orange ruler). 

I don't think this makes any sense. 

If you are orange, you would certainly not want to vote out the orange aligned protector.  How does that not make sense?

So have you been king hunting?  Orange has a "king" /ruler.  ....  His specifics were nice, but also unverifiable.  3 failed attempts to reach his target that now corresponds to when Buff ...also orange aligned....happened to jail him.  Almost too convenient do so as random choices by 2 players....except when they are teammates.

I've been trying, but continually either lynching the most active players or players claiming protector probably isn't going to accomplish anything.  I never said Forge was verifiable either, just he had enough specific details that all checked out and nothing blew up in his face.   So yeah, the fact that was possibly orange was fairly irrelevant to me.  He was keeping people alive and extending the game and had near slimmest chances of anyone at that point of being a king. 

Great, so the very next day you vote pickle, also a claimed protector.  So what changed for you to be willing to vote out a protector?

Based on voting patterns,  you are a high potential to be Anna ( orange aligned ruler)

Again, not following.  Because I didn't want to lynch a protector?

Yet you voted pickle the very next day 

Yup, another joke about not voting orange.

wut?  Did I make a previous joke and how is that about not voting orange?  Simply just quoting people any saying something isn't evidence if it makes zero sense and you make up what the joke is about

You had 2 chances to vote orange aligned and didn't.   Added to that is the defensive on forge and "joke " about voting buff but not doing so.  

So was it a joke or just a post about nothing to look active?

• Like 1

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho
Counselor
MD4L
Pickle Rick
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12 – Brett (162), Shady (163)
Blue – Brett (162)
BrettFavre004
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok
Shady Slim – Blue (164)

Vote Count

1 Brett – Blue
1 Blue – Shady
1 Shady – Squire

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

If you are orange, you would certainly not want to vote out the orange aligned protector.  How does that not make sense?

You had 2 chances to vote orange aligned and didn't.   

LIS, I may not know the nuances of all your rules, but I know mafia quite well.  In terms of not going over the top to protect a teammate (which you are accusing me of, but I am not agreeing that I was ever really defending him per se) and I also know enough to eventually throw a vote on a teammate occasionally or whatever.  

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Added to that is the defensive on forge and "joke " about voting buff but not doing so.  

So was it a joke or just a post about nothing to look active?

I don't know man, saw a silly looking post and made a comment in it in jest. Pretty sure you are putting way more thought into it than I ever did. 

That said, unless I missed something last night which I need to lookover again yet, I still think Pickle is sketchy as hell.  Where I believed Forge to be a protector, I don't believe Pickle. 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, BrettFavre004 said:

Everything around like page 138 or 139 to end of the night, after I left and the fact that it appears Forge was truthful about everything. 

Very truthful that his own teammate jailed a protector 2x

On 1/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, BrettFavre004 said:

Did BBB do anything before the start of this day to draw much suspicion?  Don't really recall him coming up much before today. 

Thanks for linking that other quote, allowed me to stumble on this....subtle questioning on why Buff was getting attention. 

8 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I feel like we've done this before.

Yeah, we have.  Probably not done either.