The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

@SirA1@Matts4313

Okay I'm pretty much boned at this point so I'm just going to come forward... I'm the last member of Red faction, Sigismund Dijkstra. There's no way I'm going to survive until the final two but I have been the lone killer at work in this game. I believe one of you two, possibly both, are Independents, and likely the last two remaining in this game. Frankly I'd rather let you guys win then Orange or Blue factions who seem to be coasting hard at this point.

I'm your enemy. I cannot win the game with you, but I'm not the one you need to kill either. I am not a king - ours died. But there's two left in our little six person game we have now. You could lynch me now, stop the night killings, and go down to 5 players. But what if one of the kings is sitting on a one-shot kill? You'd also be reliant on Blue, a player that at best hope is completely neutral party, to choose you in a kingsmaker situation.

But probably most pressing for you in this situation is that one of the kings, if not both, are cult of some kind, as evidenced to Forge's claim about "moving to Orange" allegiance. I strongly believe that player is MD4L, who is the only player here who hasn't full claimed, and has fumbled over the few claims he has made. He did say he was "tagging people", which sounds awfully cult-like to me... if he converts or already has converted the other of you two, he'll have the majority he needs to win in the 5-way, which is why he's likely pushing so hard for me to be lynched here.

Bottom Line: The two players you need to lynch to win for you is very likely MD4L and Counselor/KSJ. And if you don't lynch one today they're very likely going to be able to win tomorrow.

My proposal is this... Lynch one of those two (if I were you, it would be MD4L, likely Orange King with the ability to convert Independents). I'll kill the other or no kill, your choice. If I lie, you can lynch me the following day. Heck, even if I'm telling the truth and off the other king for you, you obviously just lynch me the next day. I'm willing to play ball though because I'd rather see you guys win then either of them lol.

Choice is yours I suppose.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if he converts or already has converted the other of you two, he'll have the majority he needs to win in the 5-way, which is why he's likely pushing so hard for me to be lynched here.

Or I found an investigation result on you from a gift that confirmed previous suspicion. 

I would gladly have voted someone else but now you’re outed mafia and the killer from yesterday. We should remove you and restart with the final 5.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Or I found an investigation result on you from a gift that confirmed previous suspicion. 

I would gladly have voted someone else but now you’re outed mafia and the killer from yesterday. We should remove you and restart with the final 5.

Coming from likely orange king, I can see how you'd prefer that option.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

WIFOM.

There's no Wifom about it at all. I already admitted my role, and move, which you have been kind enough to confirm.

I'm last remaining red and 100% not a king, so thanks for that.

I hate to give up on my win condition like that but stopping you from winning was my primary reason for doing so.