The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

its funny tho. I didnt realize my gambit of trying to get someone else lynched was doomed at the time (missed where it said my char ascended the throne of red). Was honestly just trying to get someone, anyone to go for a king so we could win it tomorrow.

But my gambit got Matts to reveal an important piece we were missing from the puzzle: the fact md4l was converted lol

• Like 1

The individual masquerading as Sigi Reuven was in fact none other than TheKillerNacho, the former head of Redanian intelligence and a man I had had many dealings with in the past.
This spy's life story would make for a postively enthralling adventure tale. A victim of Mission's intrigues, he had been forced to flee Redania at breakneck speed – or have his own neck broken by assassins. For a certain time he sought refuge in far-off lands, but in the end he decided to return to the Free City of Novigrad.
Anyone who thought Nacho had broken all ties with the world of political schemers and plotters was sorely mistaken, as he plotted to take the throne after the death of Brett.
As an experienced dragonslayer once commented, more than once heads have only rolled after the dragon's been slain, the mead broken out and the campfire lit, for when it comes time to share the treasure, hunters of beasts often become slayers of men instead. Such was the case after the assassination of Brett, when Nacho tried to renege on the terms of their arrangement and do away with Thaler and Vernon. Nacho had counted on me to maintain witcher neutrality in this matter - a miscalculation which cost him his life.
@TheKillerNacho Has been killed! He was Sigismund Dijkstra, Chancellor of Redania

I'll process moves at 10 CST
@Blue @Matts4313 @SirA1 @kingseanjohn @MD4L