The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Kingseanjohn, owner of the most famous auction house in all the North, was a snob and a buffoon. He looked down his nose at me from the very moment we met, and when he heard what had brought me to him, he had his men toss me out and beat me. To say our relationship got started off on the wrong foot would thus be putting it very lightly indeed...
It came as no surprise, then, when I chose to stand by my partner, Ewald, in the final showdown between the two brothers. With our strength combined, we defeated kingseanjohn's hired muscle. A few moments later, Ewald killed his hated brother in a spectacularly cruel fashion. It was later said none walked behind the once rich and mighty Kingseanjohn's casket and none shed a tear over his grave...
@kingseanjohn has been killed! He was Horst Borsodi, New Chancellor of Redania
Redania has been defeated!

As commander of Temerian Special Forces - an elite squadron known as the "Blue Stripes" – MD4L had been one of King Foltest's most trusted subordinates. Time and time again MD4L proved himself loyal, effective and a thorough professional. Few could match his skill at subduing revolves, fighting off Nilfgaardians or snuffing out bands of Scoia'tael.
At the start of our story, however, he had lost his king, his men and his homeland, and so had resorted to waging a guerilla war against the overwhelmingly occupying forces.
In his war of assassinations, ambushes and night raids, MD4L depended on Redanian help, though it was clear he took no pleasure from working with Brett
Some time later it was revealed that MD4L had took part in a conspiracy to assassinate Brett. He had realized that once the war was over this mad king would offer no prospect of a free Temeria, making MD4L himself a liability and a potential foe.
With Redania and Brett defeated, MD4L saw his chance to once again reunite Temeria. Gathering a force of Malfatron, Ragnarok, Bcb, and Matts, he began to march on The Continent. As the war was coming to a close, MD4L was presented a strange gift from a strange man. The strange man promised him infinite knowledge and the power to rule, and MD4L could not resist. He demanded infinite knowledge from Blue, and Blue granted him his wish, as, now dead, MD4L's spirit is free to learn all he wants for all time.
@MD4L has been killed! He was Vernon Roche, Commander of the Blue Stripes Army
Temeria has been defeated!

I have escaped a great many predicaments, sometimes of my own doing, sometimes aided by others. One of the strangest helping hands was that extended to me by Blue. I was on an Ofieri ship, held captive and bound for a date with the gallows... when, out of nowhere, in came Master Mirror. He reminded me of our first encounter, when he helped me find Bcb in White Orchard. Now he was offering help as well -- this time, for a price. In exchange for freeing me from the ship, he demanded I meet him at a certain crossroads. When I agreed, a strange mark appeared on my face. It was as though Master Mirror had put a stamp on me to show we had entered into as pact – a suspicion later confirmed beyond all doubt...
As the Third Northern War raged on, Blue continued to appear at the most convenient of times, offering gifts of knowledge, power, and wealth to those that desired them. With many rulers vying for power within The Continent, Blue found no shortage of customers. His eventual goal, unknown to all, was to end with The Continent in pure anarchy – to kill all the kings – if for nothing else than his own amusement. However, as the War came to a close, Blue realized that his dream was not to be. For even though Nilfgaard, Redania, and Skellige were all victims of Blue's crazed ambitions, had underestimated the staying power of government and society, as new powers arose in the wake of all the destruction. Blue, despite his best efforts, eventually learned to accept that his vision for The Continent would not come to be, and that Toussaint would rule. Not that he cares, for what's a king to a god?

@Bluehas been endgamed! He was Gaunter O'Dimm [1-shot deathproof/Mirror/Dreaming God] (aligned with anarchy)

If this world has ever known a ruler who enjoyed the absolute admiration of her subjects without the need for systematic repression or a particularly cruel hangman, it was, without a doubt, the sovereign of Toussaint, SirA. Called Anarietta by those who knew her well, she was the widow of the late lamented Duke Raymund and one-time lover of a very famous and talented witcher who would prefer to remain anonymous.
SirA cared for her subjects like no other monarch, and thus she was quick to swear fealty to Nilfgaard soon after their invasion. She figured, as vassals to the powerful empire, she and her people would be safe. However, when Emhyr was killed by his own subjects early on in the war, SirA saw her opportunity to restore Toussaint to its former glory. Recruiting Malfatron, Forge, and Bigbadbuff to her side, SirA began her final march on Redania.
When Redania's enemies proved to be too much for them to handle,
SirA turned his attention to the upstart Temeria and its new ruler, MD4L. However, like many conflicts in history, it was a stroke of luck that turned the tide, as MD4L ended up turning to the wrong places for help, costing him his life. Thus, SirA stood alone in a land devastated by war. After paying her respects to the fallen empires, SirA set out to rebuild The Continent... under Toussaint's banner.
@SirA1has won the game! He was Duchess Anna Henrietta
Posthumous congratulations to @Malfatron @Forge @bigbadbuff for their support for Toussaint
Special congratulations to  @SirA1 @JoshstraDaymus  who now rule The Continent!

On 1/11/2021 at 9:04 PM, Blue said:

If I had to bet my life on it, I'd guess Brett, MD4L, and Nacho are the remaining scum. No idea how Brett is surviving this long no matter what his alignment is.

From my PMs to Whicker. Two out of three remaining "kings" ain't bad.