The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

I met Matts, chief surgeon at Vilmerius Hospital, in very unfortunate circumstances. Daniel had been attacked and Matts was tending to her wounds. I must admit I was so shaken I hardly remember our first meeting, save that he was a cool-headed doctor who seemed to know a great deal about the previous murders and offered his help investigating the matter.
It seemed the surgeon was no stranger to violence, for he bore a formidable scar worthy of a veteran of the Battle of Brenna. I also noted that Matts seemed quite experienced at navigating the sewers and fighting the monsters dwelling within it.
It was hard not to notice that Matts did not care much for the city coroner, Hubert Rejk, who dropped in unexpectedly on the doctor and I at the morgue. While I was able to fight off what turned out to be a higher vampire, Matts, unfortunately,suffered a fatal wound.
@Matts4313 has been killed! He was Joachim von Gratz [1-shot Autopsy] (loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche)

Horst Borsodi has now assumed the position of Chancellor of Redania! Long live the Chancellor!

1 minute ago, Whicker said:
I met Matts, chief surgeon at Vilmerius Hospital, in very unfortunate circumstances. Daniel had been attacked and Matts was tending to her wounds. I must admit I was so shaken I hardly remember our first meeting, save that he was a cool-headed doctor who seemed to know a great deal about the previous murders and offered his help investigating the matter.
It seemed the surgeon was no stranger to violence, for he bore a formidable scar worthy of a veteran of the Battle of Brenna. I also noted that Matts seemed quite experienced at navigating the sewers and fighting the monsters dwelling within it.
It was hard not to notice that Matts did not care much for the city coroner, Hubert Rejk, who dropped in unexpectedly on the doctor and I at the morgue. While I was able to fight off what turned out to be a higher vampire, Matts, unfortunately,suffered a fatal wound.
@Matts4313 has been killed! He was Joachim von Gratz [1-shot Autopsy] (loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche)

Horst Borsodi has now assumed the position of Chancellor of Redania! Long live the Chancellor!

lol, chat me up somebody

GG

Fun game Whicker. Sorry about the first 7 days.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

SirA or KSJ. The only options left. Who’s the best option remaining?

If you lynch me Commander Roche then KSJ kills you.

SO basically Blue get to be Kingmaker. He's give you gifts all game long maybe it's my turn.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

If you lynch me Commander Roche then KSJ kills you.

SO basically Blue get to be Kingmaker. He's give you gifts all game long maybe it's my turn.

I fell for the don’t touch the gifts gambit, no updated information from night actions.