The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I told everyone that even if you were scum, you go last. I shall not turn my back on that oath, for oath breakers are the forever cursed in the bowels of hell

im not scum

im a martyr

i will reveal something else, something to make you understand. i didnt want to go this route at first because i admit its a little sketch but lets do complete transparency.

theres a traitor in each faction.

if the traitor dies before their king does, the people dont convert to indys. they stay as they are.

if their king dies first, all that faction gets converted to what happened to green (indys that want to kill kings)

also, i could never win with green to begin with (sorry). i had to get the king killed and convert my people to win. if i die, i can still win now.

so, yeah right now, you may be thinking that you would rather just play straight up and win according to your wincon.

but i encourage everyone to try to win together. except for the kings.

so, i played to my wincon in getting sirA lynched but it happened so early that we can all take advantage. again, my bad. classic malf manipulation, but greens/indys wincon is what it is now and you have to stick to it.

i need people to believe me so we can grow our strength. 

so yeah, my bad on the manipulation, but we need kings to die before traitors

whats more important is that you see that im telling the complete truth here. and wouldnt this be a fun way to win? you already got the green army. let another army join our ranks before a traitor dies.

but kill me first if you have even the slightest doubt that im lying

basically theres a hidden cultist on each team.

maybe their roles are built differently than mine, maybe not. But i was told they exist.

so, being the awesome malf that i am, i did my cultist thing on day freaking 1 lol.

but if the other traitors succeed, its in everyones mutual benefit here.

maybe there are role limitations on what certain traitors can reveal or things like that.

but this is the game now.

do you see why i have to die?

i promise, its not a ruse. i wont be revived, im not a gf, i will just die. And then lets try to win this way, or i will feel a little bad that i screwed over green (cant help that im so good at getting ppl killed :) )

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whats your info.

also vote me.

same to you. @Forge @Daboyle @Counselor

people need to know that im telling the truth. if they kill their king, they turn indy and join the faction.

scum malf  (if i was king) would totally pull a ruse where i made all this stuff up. so my death is the clearest path to victory for most of the players.

only kings need to be scared, and it starts with trust in me. sure, i could escape the lynch, and people though would be doubting me all game. thats not good.

after today, im not posting, so you dont lose anything anyway.

and youre welcome.

I’m not voting you. I already stated this. 

• Like 1

i give my word that i will do nothing and modkill myself

i have sent whicker my gold targets for multiple nights, as long as he deems its fair for me to stay around. then i assume he will kill me off.

so if you want to shoot for a king, do it.

just know the stakes here now, and what this game is all about.

i will check in this weekend to see how it all turns out.

it was a little nervewracking when sirA actually popped his head in to hardclaim, but thankfully i did it. theres nothing left for me to do but die, and i want people to take up my cause. 

lets do this the right way

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i give my word that i will do nothing and modkill myself

i have sent whicker my gold targets for multiple nights, as long as he deems its fair for me to stay around. then i assume he will kill me off.

so if you want to shoot for a king, do it.

just know the stakes here now, and what this game is all about.

i will check in this weekend to see how it all turns out.

it was a little nervewracking when sirA actually popped his head in to hardclaim, but thankfully i did it. theres nothing left for me to do but die, and i want people to take up my cause. 

lets do this the right way

No no do not mod kill. I believe you Malf 😉

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No no do not mod kill. I believe you Malf 😉

then know that this is the best path to victory.

half will believe me now, half wont.

when i die and am confirmed, everyone needs to focus on killing kings before the traitors die.

that way, most of us win

i wouldnt advocate myself being modkilled (albeit slowly as possible) if i didnt think it was the right move

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

then know that this is the best path to victory.

half will believe me now, half wont.

when i die and am confirmed, everyone needs to focus on killing kings before the traitors die.

that way, most of us win

i wouldnt advocate myself being modkilled (albeit slowly as possible) if i didnt think it was the right move

No modkilling